South African war

View previous topic View next topic Go down

South African war

Post by Paul RT on Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:28 am

I dreamt that I was in one of two groups from South Africa back some years ago. My group was at war with the other. The other group had a wagon, and we were tracking them. Their wagon broke down and their bullocks had died and they turned around and my group ambushed them. Each side were throwing spears at one another, and some had guns.

I recognised that two of the younger women were G****s from my former church in Sydney. I speared one of them near their left shoulder. Her sister was carried a child, but had no weapons and was caught in a crossfire.

I was given the passage Matthew 18 (which is about finding the lost and forgiveness)

By way of background, my pastor preached on turning the other cheek on Sunday evening.

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: South African war

Post by dreamster on Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:31 am

ever had conflict wiv ahother church,or spoken words aga\inst them,? :slapfight: bandaid D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:44 pm

Hi Dreamster

My church is under spiritual attack, and my current one and former one in Sydney have had big splits.

Fortunately I haven't been involved in any of these conflicts directly for some years

My current Pastor has been working on restoration and forgiveness for the past year or so.

Regards

Paul

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:07 pm

Paul I am sorry to hear that your church is going through so much right now.

Lets pray about that:

Father we thank you for Pauls Church and we plead the precious blood of Jesus over it and thank you in advance for the unity and peace that rest over it and the people in it. Father we thank you that you have purposed it and have plans for it that are for good and that no weapon formed against it will prosper. Father we thank you that your work is being done and that all is in the will of the Father. We give you all the glory and the praise in Jesus Holy name!

your servant,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by afterhisheart on Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:46 pm

you see my post about African Army men at a conference?

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/dreams-and-visions-to-be-interpreted-f1/african-army-men-at-a-conference-t1467.htm

I don't know if this has anything to do with anything...just thought it was interesting that you too posted about Africa and then I found out the military uniforms worn by the men in my dream were from South Africa.

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:51 pm

I think this is about the two churches. The second church was not doing as well in the battle as the first? Is that true in real life also?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:07 pm

Hi guys

Thanks for your responses. The South African men were white but I don't think they were wearing uniforms - more like militia (Boer War troops?). Can't see any connection there, sorry.

If the dream represented two churches, I'm unaware of this. Some of our church split away and went to another church around 4 years ago.

The other church that I attended some 16 years ago has no connection with my current one - they are in two different cities (around 200 miles apart).

It looks like the battle is in the spiritual dimension, rather than in human interaction.

The two passages I've been given previously in dreams - Numbers Ch 23 and Isa 62 seem to indicate that the Lord will keep his promises and is about to bless our church.

I appreciate and value your prayers and comments

This is all new to me (since 17/8/08)

Yours in Christ

Paul thumbs

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:04 pm

A postscript to this - my pastor's wife had a miscarriage earlier this year, which seems to have been connected with the spiritual warfare being waged in our church.
The G****s are a family involved in the leadership at my former church.
I think the dream was speaking about the consequences in the families of those in leadership when Satan is attacking the church.

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top