Chocalate and Leather

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chocalate and Leather

Post by GreatFulServant on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:21 pm

I was sleeping and had a strong smell of chocolate and leather. I smelled them at the same time and yet each had their own very distinct smell and was separate from the other. It was so real that I am not sure if the smell woke me up or I smelled them immediately after I woke up. Any thoughts? I am sure I have the interpretation but would be interested in hearing feed back? Thanks

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chocalate and Leather

Post by rosebush on Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:17 am

Hi Greatful:

Well, the sense of smell usually means you are discerning something, so I would think you are encountering the choc and leather somewhere in your wakefulness.

Chocolate -- sweet treat/reward.

Leather -- makes me think of either something ornamental or something protective covering your skin.

Maybe something tough and sweet at the same time? Not sure HOW they fit together!
Rose

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:25 am

It may be a prophetic smell meaning that you'll actually smell those things in the future. That has been my personal experience. I woke up one morning with a smell that was similar to gasoline but wasn't that. I received a package in the mail later that day that had the exact same smell...the packaging had the same smell...it was odd...

Sorry, I don't have an interpretation, these are just thoughts...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:54 am

Thanks for the in put. About the only thing I could do at the time is go to some dream symbols I was using at the time and get some answers. I figure God new what I would do and where I would look when He gave me those two smells. I will wait to post what I came up with.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:54 am

Anyone have any other thoughts on this?

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:22 pm

Hi Greatful Servant,

I was looking into this for you up to today. Nothing has jumped out at me so far. I will continue seek the Lord about this on your behalf.

Joanna

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:21 am

Here is what I believe the Lord was telling me.

To dream of chocolate, denotes you will provide abundantly for those who are dependent on you. To see chocolate candy, indicates agreeable companions and employments.To drink chocolate, foretells you will prosper after a short period of unfavorable reverses.

To dream of leather, denotes successful business and favorable engagements.

Of course those symbols are very favorable and who would not want a prophetic dream forecasting that thumbs

See follow up dreams for confirmation. Any further thoughts are appreciated.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:43 am

I dreamed I was flying in a very large plane. A friend I know from church and a neighbor of mine down the street was flying the plane. I was sitting in the plane with a man I did not know but I new he was in his 50s and very wealthy. I started to get up and he told me to sit down. We landed twice in the dream and each time we landed we had to go in a circle not to run off the landing ramp. Then the dream ending with us landing a third time. This time we landed we had to circle three times and it had be a precise landing because of the landing strip being too small or you could say the plane too big. Also I was looking out the plane and saw that as we were going in circles the wings just barely missed hitting large units (maybe like air conditioning units) that were at the air port. Again showing there was little room for error. My take on this is...

The friend who was driving is someone I respect for his hard work and diligence. I have worked with him for a number of years and he lives just down the street from me. I would see him driving by my house in the morning and coming home at night ( I was working at home then). When seeing him do this I would have great respect for his diligence. Thus the Lord was telling me to exercise the same manner of work ethic. The wealthy man telling me to sit down would be me receiving guidance to do the right thing from the wealthy people. If I took heed to it I would benefit as they have. Of course the wealthiest people and most prosperous are Gods people Abraham, Isaac, Jacob,Joseph, Solomon and so on. Not to say that we can not learn from others, but we know where are first examples are to come from. The plane being big means just that it will be big. More clarity on that I suppose as time goes on. The plane going in circles before landing and three times the last time I need a little light on. I do know it has to do with flying the plane (doing business) with expertise and precision.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:54 am

Just a follow up on the same theme. I have temporarily relocated for some work. I was at a prophetic seminar and had a young man come up to me ( I will be 52 in a few days) :hooray: I was talking to another individual and I could tell he really wanted to say something to me. He politely waited then in short he said he saw much wealth coming my way. Describing it in a way that was revealed in the dream. It was going to be used to promote the gospel and that I would not heap it upon myself on an excessive life. We had never meant before. Of course I have a wife a son, a daughter, son in law, grand daughter and grand son that I can share some of it with I am sure. wink

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:21 am

Then another dream I had. I was talking to an individual and we were sitting real close to each other. We were almost nose to nose at first. Then he drew back from me which seemed to be at a normal distance to talk. Then he drew back even little further that started seeming like he was like looking at me down his nose. Then he drew back even further like I do not want to talk are be around you. Then him and his wife got in their car and drove away. As they were backing up in their car to drive away they had their lights on and it was shining through a big window and they could see me eating a bowl of oatmeal that had chocolate chunks in it. [b] Which is something I do do to add sweetness too it. Try it you might like it. thumbs

This person represents a group that I am strongly associated with that are very successful and prosperous Christians. For me the key link was the chocolate, because like I said I like the one interpretation I had seen for chocolate in a dream chart see below. Then the Oatmeal seemed to provide a double witness with the same flavor so to speak. Even though one interpretation of Oatmeal also fit with the feeling I had in the dream, of the individual drawing away from me. Of course the Oatmeal could have the double meaning and be valid for both points, with the context of this dream.

To dream of chocolate, denotes you will provide abundantly for those who are dependent on you. To see chocolate candy, indicates agreeable companions and employments.To drink chocolate, foretells you will prosper after a short period of unfavorable reverses.

To dream of oatmeal represents thoughts or feelings that are down to earth, or well grounded. Something that may appear when you feel humbled by something, face embarrassment, or feel a loss of power.

To dream of eating oatmeal, signifies the enjoyment of worthily earned fortune.

The chocolate leather dreamed took place in February and the Oatmeal Chocolate one took place a couple of months ago.

Any additional thoughts are appreciated. But as they say time will tell, and the proof of the pudding is in the eating. :donut:

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top