Killing tornados and a shark.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Killing tornados and a shark.

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:39 pm

A couple of dreams. Only remember the main parts.

1. I was standing in the doorway of an airport or bus station looking outside at several tornados. I grabbed them and they would turn into big burly men. I killed them one by one. I used my bare hands and remember a body lying underneath me, dead. I felt victorious.

2. I saw a narrow canal. My son and our cousin (who is a few years younger irl) were swimming side by side being chased by a 3 ft. shark. My son started swimming for dear life and out-paced cousin very quickly. I grabbed the shark in the mouth (like a noodler) and pulled it from the water. Then I pulled it's jaws apart, killing it (the jaws weren't ripped off it's body). I took it to a kitchen sink where the water was already turned on. I wasn't sure if someone was using that sink. I took the shark to the utility room next to the kitchen and proceeded to clean the shark there. The shark looked bruised like a banana. I ran the water down the sharks throat to clean it and I think the shark stunk. I was planning on cooking up the shark to eat it.

Last edited by hind'sfeet on Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added sharks length)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Killing tornados and a shark.

Post by Angelwings on Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:30 pm

My first thought is "spiritual warfare" but then you eating the shark throws me off.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:13 pm

lol! We didn't actually eat the shark. Just cleaned it plans to eat it.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:14 am

lol! right....thats what I meant. Mental Note: don't ever mess with HF or her family or she just might eat you for dinner. rofl (sorry....I know, that was horrible)

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:16 am

ROTFL I just might idea lol!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:23 pm

So, Wings, I was reading this article about Kirstie Ally and her dating life lol! and it said "With all due respect: who could handle this human tornado of personality and joie de vivre?" in regards to Kirstie.
So the tornados in my dream turning into men referred to the idiom "human tornado" but what does it mean?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:22 pm

hmmm. that is interesting! I am not interpreting...just a thought but I wonder if you will come across these types of personalities/persons irl?

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:44 am

Well, I was at an airport or bus station and had been struggling to go to another state. I had made it that far. Those tornados were going to keep me from getting where I needed to go.

Speaking meeting people with tornado like qualities, I do have a friend. She actually just moved Back to the state that I am in. She is 3 hours from me. She flips over the smallest things. She can be calm one min. and ticked off the next. She's on meds for it.

I don't see how she fits into the dream though. There's got to be something else. There were at least 3 tornados that I remember.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:49 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top