Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Angelwings

PRAYER ALERT! EARTHQUAKE IN INDIA

death toll is rising..
Lets lift up the people of India, any visitors and missionaries that are in the effected areas!! praying

I haven't been watchin the news and it doesn't come up on any of the Yahoo or MSN news on the internet...I will be praying.

Cholette wrote:
I haven't been watchin the news and it doesn't come up on any of the Yahoo or MSN news on the internet...I will be praying.

I was thinking the same thing yesterday. Why isn't it on the news? I've been trying to keep up with it online.

Romans 19 For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God. 20 For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope; 21 because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22 For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now. praying LORD JESUS...LET YOUR SONS COME FORTH IN THE MIDST OF DISASTER...DRAW YOUR PEOPLE FROM THE NORTH SOUTH EAST AND WEST...BRING THEM INTO YOUR BOSOM! IN JESUS MIGHT NAME!