approaching train....thoughts please!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

approaching train....thoughts please!

Post by happiness80 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:18 pm

Hi all,

Could anyone give me some thoughts on what it may mean TO KNOW a train is approaching or coming? This was a big part of the dream I had and seems to stand out to me. In this dream I was rushing around getting ready, checking my money for the ticket etc.. as I knew the train was coming.

Im sort of stuck on what the train may symbolise for me and also that I didnt actually see the train just that I knew it was coming soon.

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: approaching train....thoughts please!

Post by Freeprincess on Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:57 pm

To me a train is something powerful that takes you somewhere. It could be a ministry or a season the Lord is going to take you on.

Freeprincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:17 pm

Also, to add to what was said: I see a train as something that follows the tracks that are set out before it - there's really no veering off it's course. So, in a sense, there's an element of Sovereignty to it...if you see what I mean.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:04 pm

Thanks to both your thoughts,
Yes I've read that a train could symbolise a ministry to some I like the idea of it being a season, Im hoping for a better one than the one Ive just been through this year!

Yes whiteshadow, I have been having alot of thoughts on the "path the lord has set out for me" so this makes sense. I also had thoughts on God being in control so it seems to fit well.

In the dream the sense that the train would be here soon makes me also wonder if it could point to some opportunity or event fast approaching in which I may have to prepare quickly for as i was rushing around....?

Thanks for the thoughts they both helped.

Last edited by happiness80 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed a word)

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:54 pm

just thoughts...

in my dreams, trains often relate to a speedy transition...

In the dream the sense that the train would be here soon makes me also wonder if it could point to some opportunity or event fast approaching in which I may have to prepare quickly for as i was rushing around....?

Yes, when I read your dream I thought something similar - an upcoming opportunity - when it appears you're not going to have a lot of time to prepare for it, you'll have to decide to 'get on board' quickly. The feeling of being rushed in the dream is the same feeling you'll experience when it manifests...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:56 am

Thanks for your thoughts yes after more thought I do think that this could mean some opportunity/event that will happen quickly. I think this because when I think of the feelings in the dream everything was a rush to make sure I had everything before the train came and at the same time there were strong feelings of knowing the train would be here soon.
Even now I feel a sense there is something upcoming, just not sure what....but whatever it is I know that it would be the direction God is sending me. Part of this dream showed I thought I didnt have enough money for the tickets for me and my daughter but I opened my purse and surprisingly had enough for the tickets so that confirms to me that God is in control and will see me through whatever this may be.

Thanks all!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:03 am

Hi
Maybe these are just my thoughts.Please pray about this.
What if it's about being ready,because the Lord is coming soon to take those who are His with Him.
Blessings.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:28 am

Hi Ditte3,

Thanks for your thoughts! You know, this thought actually went through my mind however I didnt post up the actual dream and there were a lot of other things in it that didn't quite fit with that meaning to this particular dream. Some other aspects were quite personal which is quite clear to me now but also the different things and scriptures that have jumped out to me in my prayer time in regards to things I have been seeking the Lord for seem to fit nicely with this dream.

Thanks Ditte3 for your thoughts.

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:13 pm

you\\'re welcome!

Please give us an update when it manifests, ok?

Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:49 pm

thanks Lola, will keep everyone updated! thumbs

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top