Any interpretation please

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Any interpretation please

Post by maame80 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:18 pm

My auntie had a dream about me last night. In the dream,she said three men holding guns came unto me and demanded I hand over a chain I had taken. my auntie said the three men started shooting at me but every time they shoot, the bullets do not hit me and their guns fell after every shot. she said they eventually got tired and left but whilst going they got angry and said "No" we need to return and shoot her again but when they came back they couldn't find me anywhere. That was the end of her dream. she took it literally and asked me to return anything I have taken back but i believe the dream has a deeper meaning than that.
I'm perplexed because I've had the same dream but it was only one gunman in mine. My junior sister also had the same dream about me, someone chasing me with a gun and shooting me but none of the bullets hitting me. In my sisters dream, the gunman chasing me later disguised himself with a dark glasses, then she alerted a policeman who arrested him. More so, for about four years now, I've been having similar dreams of people always chasing me with a gun or shooting me in my dreams but in all the dreams none of the bullets hit me. Anytime they shoot, the bullets never hit me and I find that they get tired, put the gun down and leave.
I recently posted a dream about going into a building to take something. The dream is below.

I had a dream that I was wearing a long stunning whitish/golden dress with a lot of diamonds in the dress (looks more like a wedding dress) and I entered a huge building guarded by security men. I remember coming out and holding a lot of photographs (small photo prints)in my right hand but the security men did not see the photos and I came out with them but did not see what or whose photos they were,i just saw the white back of the photos. when I woke up I prayed to God to give me interpretation and confirm in another dream what the dream is about because i have no clue.

Are these two dreams co-related. Please I seriously need divine interpretation here because I believe the lord is trying to tell me something here but I can't get the message. I do not know if those three men in my aunties dream, came unto me with the guns because I went inside the building in my first dream to take those photographs that the security men did not see me with. I'm getting so puzzled by these dreams. any interpretation would be appreciated. I dream a lot when I pray but do not understand my dreams most of the time. However I do pray to God for interpretations. can someone please help me here.

maame80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any interpretation please

Post by Deborah on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:33 pm

Are you familiar with this scripture?

No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is from Me, says the Lord (Isaiah 54:17).

In your aunt's and your dreams, this is exactly what happens--a weapon is formed, but it doesn't prosper. I think it's a real possibility the guns could symbolize the worst weapon of all: the human tongue.

I remember reading an interesting true account of a Christian woman who was sent to a Nazi concentration camp. She prayed because all the women were strip searched and she had a Bible tucked inside her clothes. The guards acted like they hadn't even seen her, like she was invisible, and the Bible made it through. This is what the other dream you posted in italics reminded me of.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:28 pm

In addition to the above, I had a similar dream only the weapon was an arrow. This man shot an arrow at one girl and she died. Then, he tried to shoot me and the arrow did not hit me and it just fell to the ground. I asked the Lord the next morning why the arrow killed the other girl but not me. He simply said, "You had your armor on." So maybe your armor is keeping safe. Just a thought...

Shannon

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:38 am

Dear Maame80,
Peace be with you.
These may be my owb thoughts.
I agree that those dream mean that no weapon formed against you shall prosper.
These were my first thoughts.
About the other dream,where you took out the photos from the building. So do you think these dreams are related?
Can it be that you are interceding or praying for people or sharing the gospel with them?
This came to my mind.
Sometimes when we really follow christ and walk with Him, the enemy treis to attack us,but he cannot win. The Lord is with us.he sends his angels to fight for us and protect us.He is the Lord of Hosts.
Please pray about these.
God bless you.
flower

Last edited by ditte3 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:56 pm

You know that saying, "A picture is worth a thousand words?" I wonder if the dream represents you coming out of a difficult situation with some undeniable evidence/proof? --Deborah on her thinking chair....

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:57 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top