Need confirmation of a vision with this ministry

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need confirmation of a vision with this ministry

Post by Angelwings on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:43 am

As I lay down to rest last night I had a vision. It was short and quick and was seen as two snapshots. First snap shot: I saw the word "earrings" as a title of a post on this forum. Second snap shot: I saw a gold ring.

I have an idea....but I praying someone can give confirmation so please pray over this with me. thank you

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need confirmation of a vision with this ministry

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:13 pm

Could they have to do with titles of posts?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:48 pm

you mean if I just saw something that's already a title on here? sorry, I'm not sure if I understand your question.

As soon as I saw this vision I immediately began to pray for a marriage. I don't know who and I don't know why, maybe because of the gold ring I felt it was representing a marriage. I was about dozing off when I saw the vision and I wasn't even fully awake when I began to pray. But when I finished praying I was surprised at my own prayer because it was at that point that I realized I saw the word "earrings"and wondered why I prayed for a marriage. I saw it as a title to a dream post on this forum and it was even in quotations as I just wrote it. And it was the only thing I saw clear as day. Meaning, I couldn't see the dream post itself or even the persons name who posted it. The vision focused in on that word only.....and then I saw a gold ring.

the Lord led me to this verse.
Proverbs 25:11-12
11 A word fitly spoken and in due season is like apples of gold in settings of silver.

12 Like an earring or nose ring of gold or an ornament of fine gold is a wise reprover to an ear that listens and obeys.

Anyway, I'm not sure now. I think I need some direction here. praying

Last edited by Angelwings on Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add context)

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:25 am

Angelwings,

I remember someone posting a dream about rings on here a few days ago. I will try to find it. It may have something to do with that.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:25 am

hmmm, yeah....I wonder. I'm not sure if the scripture is for this vision...but I really felt the Holy Spirit leading me in that prayer. SO I'm still praying.
thanks

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:12 pm

Well what I meant was sometimes I have dreams that are visions of things I will see IRL in the future. In short, they are literal with literal meaning..often there is very little symbolism in the night vision. So I was suggesting that perhaps the Lord was giving you a night vision of titles of dreams you would see posted on this site. This happens to me very often and usually they are the first dreams I respond to.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:25 pm

daphanie02 wrote:Well what I meant was sometimes I have dreams that are visions of things I will see IRL in the future. In short, they are literal with literal meaning..often there is very little symbolism in the night vision. So I was suggesting that perhaps the Lord was giving you a night vision of titles of dreams you would see posted on this site. This happens to me very often and usually they are the first dreams I respond to.

Oh I see (thank u for explaining)....and I thought of that too, but very quickly thought "NAAH" lol! But I should be more careful not to shrug something like that off. I have had many experiences with night visions that are literal.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kellsy2004 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:53 am

Hi Angelwings,I had a dream and I posted the dream on here and part of the Title is ''earrings''(http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t13380-repost-i-found-my-locket-and-ear-rings),and I'm getting married soon...I'm not sure if it has anything to do with me,but I'm praying about the whole event...'m not sure it's me though... lol!

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:49 am

Oh wow! That sounds like you then Kellsy happy dance CONGRATS

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:00 am

Oh wow Kellsy, I tried to do a search on EARRINGS when Daphanie suggested it was literally someone's post...and I did not see your dream. But now I see that I didn't find it because you typed it as EAR-RINGS!! what

Isn't God amazing??? happy dance congrats!!

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:47 pm

Two engagements??

:praiseg-d:

:coool: Could this be the start of a new season ladies?? wink laugh

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:14 pm

Hi Angelwings! I also had two dreams of earrings close together. I will post them on here. I have been praying for some confirmations on a few things...please feel free to PM me if you feel like you have a word of encouragement for me. I seen your post, and passed it up...then I felt more than once like I should go back and read it. If these dont feel like they fit for what you saw in your night vision...please disregard. Thanks! :hooray:

Dream #1 of earrings...
http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t13210-dream-of-husband-and-i-separating-pirate-ship-and-finding-right-backings-to-several-pairs-of-earings-im-troubled-by-this-onehelp-please#73445

Dream #2 of earrings...
http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t13252-manifestation-anohter-dream-of-earringsthis-time-im-counting-money-too

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kellsy2004 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:44 am

God Is Awesome!!thanks Angelwings for yielding to his prompting and praying.God bless ya! laugh

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:51 am

God is good!! Amen :praiseg-d:

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:00 am

Daisy wrote:Hi Angelwings! I also had two dreams of earrings close together. I will post them on here. I have been praying for some confirmations on a few things...please feel free to PM me if you feel like you have a word of encouragement for me. I seen your post, and passed it up...then I felt more than once like I should go back and read it. If these dont feel like they fit for what you saw in your night vision...please disregard. Thanks! :hooray:

Dream #1 of earrings...
http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t13210-dream-of-husband-and-i-separating-pirate-ship-and-finding-right-backings-to-several-pairs-of-earings-im-troubled-by-this-onehelp-please#73445

Dream #2 of earrings...
http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t13252-manifestation-anohter-dream-of-earringsthis-time-im-counting-money-too

I sent you a pm!!

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:15 am

I agree with Daphanie. Snapshot visions that I have while falling off to sleep have always been literal.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:17 am

I have been having those 'snapshot' visions before falling asleep quite frequently. Is there anything else (either Mia or Daph) that you can share about these to help me learn more about this gifting?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:19 am

lol! I see snapshots before sleep and then I see them in real life. They usually happen for me when I'm really stressed out and they are comforting to me because they often include knowledge. When my husband and I split up I had some about a person in my life who made me feel very secure and I really need comfort at the time because I was so lonely. So for me, they are usually comfort or direction.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:25 am

Thank you for sharing! Yes I see a pattern of comfort and direction in mine as well!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:28 am

thumbs

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top