Two dreams involving San Francisco

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two dreams involving San Francisco

Post by MichaelBradley on Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:23 pm

Had two dreams I am praying about. One dream I had seen friend's brothers tattoo in honor of my friend that just passed away. It was a tattoo that had the words be encouraged written, and with the San Francisco cityscape in the background. I had been telling all my friends in San Francisco about this tattoo that their friend's brother had gotten. All of a sudden there was this reporter present... ...and he started interviewing all my friends in San Francisco about me....what was it that they see in me. They started giving all these really encouraging words about me to this reporter. Then the reporter asked some other people who knew me and one of them went on about how deceived he thought i was about San Francisco and he told the reporter that I should listen to him and that if I had listened to him I wouldn't be in this fantasy world and not in deception. I then remember seeing this article written by the reporter about me. It was an article saying along the lines that it was the conclusion of the writer to call someone to make a way for me to go to San Francisco and as I have served the dreams of so many others, that it was a call to someone to make a way for me as I have done so for so many and that we must do what ever it took to get me to San Francisco.

The other dream I have had was my younger sister was visiting me in San Francisco. She was meeting my friends down there and she was really scared. She didn't know what to make it of it at all but I remember specifically there were two sisters that I know down in San Francisco both of whom are pastors daughters who are very good friends of mine, meet my sister and they tried to love on her and encourage her. She did not know how to receive their love and it shocked her how much they loved me as her brother and that they wanted to love her. She said to them something along the lines of if you love him so much why doesn't one of you marry him or something to the tune of that.

MichaelBradley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two dreams involving San Francisco

Post by MichaelBradley on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:07 am

bumping this one up for interpretation

MichaelBradley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:27 pm

Hi Michael.

Do you plan to move in the future?

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelBradley on Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:01 am

I would consider moving if a right door would open up JoJo. It would have to be very clear though.

MichaelBradley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top