The Fight Against a Sorceress

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Fight Against a Sorceress

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:28 am

In this dream, I was making my way into the auditorium of my old high school. There was this battle raging all around with these forces of darkness. At one point, I saw a man who resembled the President wielding a large axe against this stone giant.

I rushed past the fighting down to the auditorium stage where I met my friend, Alice, who I consider to be a very strong believer. We look and see this older, well-dressed, sorceress appear. This moment had a feeling that her arrival was something that was foretold. At first, the woman did nothing at all - just stood stood there - while Alice and I did the same. Then, as she began to walk around and talk, all we did was listen since she hadn't actually done anything to anyone. I then got a feeling that she was going to begin to take some action...

There's now a few people between me and this woman, and I had to force my way past them. Face to face with the woman, I pointed to her and said the word "Stiletto." Suddenly, the woman was pinned against a wall by many knives, making her unable to do anything.

Not to sound like a kid, but this whole scene had a very Epic feel to it.

Feel free to share any thoughts.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fight Against a Sorceress

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:52 am

Mark,

I found this on the internet for a description of a stiletto. I thought it might help to understand the meaning of the dream. The rest is not an interpretation but my thoughts.

A stiletto is a knife or dagger with a long slender blade and needle-like point, intended primarily as a stabbing weapon.[1][2] The stiletto blade's narrow cross-section and acuminated tip reduces friction upon entry, allowing the blade to penetrate deeply.[1][3] Though considered by some to be a form of dagger, most stilettos are specialized thrusting weapons not designed for cutting or slashing, even with edged examples.[1][4] Over time, the term stiletto has been used as a general descriptive term for a variety of knife blades exhibiting a narrow blade with minimal cutting surfaces and a needle-like point, such as the U.S. V-42 Stiletto, while in American English usage, the name stiletto can also refer to a switchblade knife with a stiletto- or bayonet-type blade design.[5]

I believe this is about spiritual warfare and you warring in the spirit. You will overcome the enemy and pin it to the wall. The Lord will equip you with the necessary tools to do this. (the knives) You may have to fight your way through the crowds but it will not hinder the work you are sent to do. I pray this is of help to you for discernment.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:38 am

Dove-Solutions wrote: I believe this is about spiritual warfare and you warring in the spirit. You will overcome the enemy and pin it to the wall. The Lord will equip you with the necessary tools to do this. (the knives) You may have to fight your way through the crowds but it will not hinder the work you are sent to do. I pray this is of help to you for discernment.

My heart leapt when I read this. I know you are right on.

Thank you, Connie.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:54 am

Mark,

I Praise God for his word for you!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top