(Repost) City Angels and an Earthquake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Repost) City Angels and an Earthquake

Post by justicarjamie on Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:12 am

I am still trying to figure out this dream, and it's been on my mind a lot. Please help if you can, and thank you all for your prayers and thoughts Scratch Chin

I was starting to draw a dream that I had recently had, and began drawing a skyscraper with an angel standing on top of it and as I drew the dream became real. There were other people on top of the building, along with the angel, who towered above any mans head by what seemed like 50 feet or so. The angel stood there talking but I couldn’t understand what he/she said. After the angel finished it leaped off the building and then wings appeared and it flew off.

Then my dream cut to ground level, a huge earthquake had leveled most of the city, save for one big building which may have been the previous building the angel was standing on. There were others on the horizon too, but they looked heavily damaged, along with the rest of the huge city. Another angel appeared and this one was male, and he had a power that allowed him to see anything in the future tense if he wished. It felt like I was following his side of things in the dream, as I was not physically present. He was very tall, but was able to change his height if he wished, and only stood about 5 feet above man. He was with a group of people who had come from the wastes to this building for shelter and he was speaking with them.

Once they reached the building which was black in color and made of brick, one man walked to the doorway, and the angel, (who was called Raphael in my dream) , saw that this man would become a leader of the people in the building and would be corrupt. Raphael announced this man was not to lead the people and he would prevent this from happening, the man ran into the building to hide, but Raphael followed and increased his size, and set off to kill the man.

justicarjamie

View user profile http://justicarjamie@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Re: (Repost) City Angels and an Earthquake

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:57 pm

justicarjamie,

I got this description from the internet. I hope it helps you understand the name of Raphael. I believe it is an angel.

The name of the angel Raphael appears only in the Deuterocanonical Book of Tobit. The Book of Tobit is considered canonical by Roman Catholic, Anglican and Orthodox Christians. Raphael first appears disguised in human form as the travelling companion of Tobit's son, Tobiah (Greek: Τωβίας/Tobias), calling himself "Azarias the son of the great Ananias". During the adventurous course of the journey the archangel's protective influence is shown in many ways including the binding of the demon in the desert of upper Egypt. After the return and the healing of the blindness of Tobit, Azarias makes himself known as "the angel Raphael, one of the seven, who stand before the Lord" Tobit 12:15. Compare the unnamed angels in John's Revelation 8:2. He is often venerated and patronized as Saint Raphael the Archangel.

As you can see here Raphael is not mentioned in our Bible. But I thought this might help you understand the meaning of the dream. This is not an interpretation but I hope it helps.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justicarjamie on Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:39 pm

That's very interesting Dove, thank you! I didn't know there was an angel by that name. =D

justicarjamie

View user profile http://justicarjamie@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top