Warm Ice Cream - MANIFESTATION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Warm Ice Cream - MANIFESTATION

Post by lola21st on Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:33 pm

I can't remember the first part of this dream...something about being part of a large group and smaller groups were getting ready for something...there was a bit of a competitive aspect to it (who will be ready first) but it wasn't a formal competitiion, just friends getting ready for something.

At the end of this part of the dream, Sherri Shepherd (co-host from "The View") and I and a couple of other people went to a Coldstone Ice Cream shop. A friend of hers owned the store so she suggested that we'd get special treatment. They had new flavors from when I last was there and among the flavors were Blood Orange ice cream and Blood Orange ice cream with chocolate discs. The chocolate discs were about 2-3" in diameter so of course I was going to have that flavor! laugh When I took a taste of the ice cream, it wasn't cold, it was at room temperature. I wondered to myself "How can that be? How can ice cream hold it's shape but not be cold??" then I woke up.... :idontgetit:

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warm Ice Cream - MANIFESTATION

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:09 pm

Hello!

I just had a thought and a question: How did you feel about the ice cream after you found out it wasn't cold? I know you were confused by it, but did you still like it or were you turned off by it?

Reading about something that was room temperature when it ought to have been cold only made me think of the Church of Laodicea, being neither hot nor cold (yet, it still held the shape of a church).

If the ice cream didn't evoke a similar feeling that God had toward that church, then these thoughts may not apply.

Just a consideration.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:16 pm

Wellll, it did taste good! laugh

The dream ended at the point of confusion though, I didn't see what my reaction was once I realized that it was lukewarm ice cream.

I appreciate your input - I'll have to pray about your thoughts, I think they may be relevant...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:17 pm

:hairraising: :hairraising: :shocking: unkold ice cream, truely an abomination, :laughing: ,, um im wondering if ur gonna see sumthang that looks really good but wen u ''taste it'' ts not up 2 ur expectations, :hmm: :hmm: um u kan always taste an see the lordys good :donut: :jesuspic: :shocking: :laughing: ,,,,,,,,,,,,, sweet dreams 2 D,,, mi jokes endure 4eva :lordhelpus:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:19 pm

Hi D -

Yes, it's just not right! lol!

I have the same thoughts - and I think that I'll need to be careful because the sources that introduce this thing to me are credible/reliable/establihsed/well known people on the surface...

Thanks!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:24 pm

nerd laugh k,, like they say if its 2 good 2 be true ,,it usualy is, :hairraising: shocked ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, sweet dreams 2 D,, um yes 3 scoops, miss,, :hairraising: :laughing:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:03 am

Well, it turned out that this dream was prophetic...for my birthday, my friend and the boys went to a coastal town's marina area for dinner, a walk on the beach. then gelato.

I can't remember the first part of this dream...something about being part of a large group and smaller groups were getting ready for something...there was a bit of a competitive aspect to it (who will be ready first) but it wasn't a formal competitiion, just friends getting ready for something.

This outing was originally supposed take place tomorrow and several girlfriends were going to go but then we learned that the weather is taking a turn for the worse so we've decided to do something else. But I knew that today would be warm in that area so it was worth visiting today so I went with my friend and sons. That scene represented the coordination process across several people - who can go, who can't go, who might be able to go if we go at a certain time, who we forgot to invite, etc.

After dinner, we found out about a gelato shop and got gelato. When we stepped into the shop, I realized that it was really warm in the shop, like they had the heater on high and forgot to turn it off. When we got to the counter, it turned out that they had blood orange gelato! This one was nice and cold... lol! I immediately thought of this dream! I think the warm/room temperature ice cream was more about the room's temperature IRL. lol!

Last edited by lola21st on Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update, dream manifestation)

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillboa on Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:23 pm

Hi Lola21st

Iím new at this but will try

I know that Ice cream shows to the basic principles of Godís direct teachings, and the orange color probably to a teaching on the power of God. When you taste (discern, judge) the teaching you found it not to be so true.
Let me know

Thanks

Gillboa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top