Surfing A Rainbow of Water

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Surfing A Rainbow of Water

Post by Spiritdaughter77 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:00 am

Very brief dream as I only remember this one part of the dream. But right before I woke up I dreamed that I was surfing on water but the amazing part was that the water was not normal looking water, it was the color of a rainbow. In some sense it felt like it was animated but it wasn't. The water was just this cool rainbow and I was riding in the waves and I recall surfing through the tunnel of this wave (where the waves form a tunnel and the surfer is riding inside the wave).

Spiritdaughter77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Surfing A Rainbow of Water

Post by lola21st on Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:10 pm

What a cool dream!

I think that the dream suggests that you're at a good place spiritually. The ocean in my dreams represent the spiritual realm, the unlimited realm of God. You're in control (you have to have control to surf successfully) and powered by the Holy Spirit (the water).

I wanted to see how rainbows were used in the Bible and came across the following which I think may fit with your dream. In Genesis 9, God is speaking to Noah. He's just delivered him from the ark and has authorized him and his family to come out, the flood is over. He entered a covenant with Noah and stated the following, Genesis 9:12-17:

"12 And God said: “This is the sign of the covenant which I make between Me and you, and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: 13 I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth. 14 It shall be, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the rainbow shall be seen in the cloud; 15 and I will remember My covenant which is between Me and you and every living creature of all flesh; the waters shall never again become a flood to destroy all flesh. 16 The rainbow shall be in the cloud, and I will look on it to remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth.” 17 And God said to Noah, “This is the sign of the covenant which I have established between Me and all flesh that is on the earth.”

Ok, technically God said the rainbow was in the clouds but water reflects what's above it so I choose to believe this still fits... laugh So I think this dream provides a picture of the covenant between you and God. When I read this dream, I sense comfort, peace, protection, power, tranquility, oneness, beauty. Again, an awesome dream!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:47 am

Hey Spiritdaughter!! Just some info on the rainbow. I once dreamt of the throne room of God where there was a throne and a rainbow at the throne. Rev 4:3 "And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald."

Now when I dreamt of the throne room I wanted to know what this rainbow is, because it was sooooooo beautifull, so supernatural and it was Alive!! I found out that the rainbow is the 7 Spirits of God. Awesome!!

Your dream sounds real spiritual, like you were actually experiencing this in the spirit. A lot of people who've had heavenly experiences tells of moving in water and have a lot of experiences that has to do with water. This is really a special dream! God loves spoiling His children! happy dance

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritdaughter77 on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:55 am

Thanks so much for the feedback...It seems this has happen before where I have had dreams of rainbows or multi-color things...such as months and months ago I posted about a dream I had where the church was involved and well its a long story...I wish I could find it and post it again however the following night that dream had a tornado which was the color of a rainbow and I heard a voice saying my name and saying "THIS WILL HAPPEN". So since then I am wondering whats going on with the one with a rainbow tornado and now the rainbow water. This has been on my heart for so long and have been wanting to talk with someone who has more of an understanding for prophetic dreams....I don't know...what are your thoughts. I would love to know....if it would help I can repost the previous dream I had about the the whole rainbow tornado thing if that will help...let me know

Spiritdaughter77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:39 am

I think it will be a good idea to post the tornado dream as well. Maybe there is similarities in the two dreams.

Another thought, a rainbow can symbolise a promise aswell. Maybe there is a promise God made to you and He wants to remind you of His promise. Just some thoughts and not an interpretation.

I am not an interpreter, but would love to read your other dream and would love to help where I can.

This dream of the rainbow water sounds very heavenly and as if it could have been a real spiritual experience and not just a dream. Love it when Father let us experience a bit of heaven!!

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritdaughter77 on Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:02 am

Sirianta, Here is a dream I posted months ago...

I had a dream a few weeks ago which went like this: I was in my church and my church doors are all glass doors in which I can see very clearly outside. I noticed in the distance that black tornadoes were in the fields. I looked out and thought well at least we are safe and they are far off. Before you know it I remember the tornadoes coming closer. I then remember yelling at church members there to run and head to the basement (my church has no basement by the way). I ran forward and turn to the door on the left which is the 1st door (when actually that door in reality leads to the worship hall or sanctuary) I then remember running fast down to the basement and the stairway that led down was not a straight stairway but it curved. As I got to the bottom of the church (which seem like the foundation of it all and not a basement) I noticed that I could see directly up top and very clearly the doors. I noticed that there was a small tornado trying to open the door as if it was not strong enough to open the door on its own. So the tornado waited and stayed there in a upright position and then a larger tornado join forces with the smaller one and then it form a giant tornado along with that it also formed a head but not like a human head more in the shape of a box but it had the face of the typical smiley face you see on t-shirts and such. As it was tranforming with a smile on its head I remember yelling from below telling a few church members to get down here but they acted as if nothing was going on up there as they were looking right at it. I then turned and called out to my husband and said lets go and I ran towards him and also grabbing our son who is 1 yrs old (funny thing is I dont remember seeing my daughter who is 10 but there was another kid in her place who was younger and was a boy) anyway I also turned and there stood my pastor next to me. I looked up top and noticed that the tornadoes had came in but very quietly like a stream of smoke sneaking in. I then remember ducking and covering my family with a blanket of some sort and then I woke up. After that I was shocked and my heart was racing as I felt that this was something from the Lord but I wasnt sure then I thought satan is messing with me. I went back to bed and in a short while a vision of a multi-colored tornado nothing around it but a white background (or clear)just spinning in an upright position and then hearing a voice that clearly said "(my name) this is going to happen" and then I woke up. It bugged me for awhile as I thought maybe God is telling me there is going to be a split in the church. I was lost...so weeks past and I let it go. Then last night I had a dream where I was at my great grandmothers house (who is still living) and remembering my family members there (aunts, uncle, and great grandmother) I then remember my aunt crying out a train, as I heard the sound of the train we knew that there was a tornado near. But little did we know the tornado had already picked the house up and we were spinning. But the tornado took us so smoothly we didnt know we were in it. I then started to yell at everyone lets go we have to go to the basement. I ran around the house in a circle and crying out to everyone but they all just sat there. So I grabbed my son as he was on the bed and covered him with a blanket and headed for the basement door, however the door that lead to the basement in the dream is actually the door to the attic (which my Grandmother turned into an actual room). And once I opened the door I woke up. Please help me understand this all...

Spiritdaughter77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritdaughter77 on Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:02 am

Now keep in mind I just had the rainbow water dream a few nights ago...
Do you think these tie in together?

Spiritdaughter77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:45 am

First of I just want to stress that I am not an interpreter and that this is just my thoughts.

I don't think the rainbow water dream are connected to the dreams above. That was a very positive beautiful dream from God.

The tornado dreams seems like warning dreams from God. The second tornado dream is kind of exactly the same and I think your family in the second dream is symbolic of the church members (family in Christ). Have you discussed these dreams with your pastor? The fact that the people ignored you may be God showing you that they won't take this dream seriously. I think that the tornados definately represent evil forces or attack against the church. Huge windows or like the glass doors usually represents revelation in dreams. So I would say this is a revelation from God for things that the enemy is planning against your church.

I think the rainbow tornado was confirmation from God that the dream was from Him and not the enemy.

You should really pray about this because God gave you confirmation more than once. You had confirmation 3 times about this.
When we have a dream and wake up and go back to sleep and the dream continues or have a similar dream God is definately trying to get your attention.

Hope this helps a bit, but I would suggest to discuss this with your pastor and pray.

Xxx

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritdaughter77 on Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:32 pm

Thanks for your thoughts Sirianta, I have shared this with my pastor and I am not sure if he himself totally understands it. He feels that he will wait on a dream or word from the Lord about the church is concerned, but Again I don't think he really understands the depth of this for me. I don't feel confused (which is a good thing and I know confusion is from the enemy) however I would love to just have an understanding from it all. From the 1st dreams until now. You are wonderful for your thoughts and bless you for that...while you are interacting with me would you mind taking a look at another post I posted the same day as well. Its labeled "And Jacob was born" and its in Bold red color. Thanks again for your thoughts...it means so much to me. Just pray that an interpreter would come along side and feel me in on these dreams.

Spiritdaughter77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:53 pm

No problem :) will you mind if I have a look tomorrow morning? It's 22:00 in SA now and on my way to zzzzz LOL!!

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritdaughter77 on Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:31 pm

Ok no problem...Thank you!

Spiritdaughter77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:04 am

Sponsored content