A Bad Dude Named ANUBIS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Bad Dude Named ANUBIS!

Post by sword&scepter on Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:43 am

Hello everyone, I had a dream of a huge street gang terrorizing an event being held at a stadium full of high school kids.

They jumped out of many cars and chased kids throughout the parking lot and lower part of the stadium. They were all wearing black pants & white under shirts and many of the lower ranking or probably younger members ( 14-18) called the name Anubis repeatedly and a slightly older ( 20-23) guy who was about 6'3" and very " jail house muscular" came through the crowd as the pointed him to a section of stadium seating.

He looked bent on causing lots of trouble and proceeded up the stairs and into the main arena of the stadium..
The rest followed and I immediately awakend.

Does anyone know what the name Anubis means to our Lord or the church at large or our youth in America?

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bad Dude Named ANUBIS!

Post by Genevieve on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:34 am

Hi Juan, I'm not from the states but I did a quick Google search and I see there's a children's program called 'House of Anubis' on Nickelodeon. The actual Anubis is a god of the dead from Egyptian mythology. Maybe your dream has to do with this?

Genevieve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:55 pm

I had a dream about Egyptian lore last night...sure do wish I could remember it! scratching chin

Sounds like the enemy is up to no good. praying

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:37 pm

Juan, I'm not interpreting, this is just some of my thoughts about your dream and what Genevieve said.

We know that the Enemy wants to lead our children to hell. We also know that the enemy works through govt. run schools like nobodies business. If you look through the news about why people are homeschooling and do a search on books written about public school system and homeschooling, I think you will see "Nubis" running rampant in the public schools and colleges. The death that satan wants for the world is hell, the second death. Satan comes to steal, kill, and destroy... John 10:10

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:39 pm

Basically, we all need to be praying for the worlds Children!! The arena is the staging ground for the battle. "Nubis" needs to be defeated with prayer.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sword&scepter on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:45 pm

Yeah, I don't know why I dreamt that nor have I ever heard that type of name before. Either way these knuckleheads wanted to mess things up for everybody in the vincinity.

The innocent kids all looked like good kids and wearing school uniforms (white shirts & colorful ties...boys & girls)
It seemed like a graduation commencement or something.

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:50 pm

I don't know. I'd pray and ask God to frustrate the plans the enemy has for these kids. I know there is something going on in a state that some bad people are trying to get the "pledge of allegiance" taken out of schools and also some other bad people are coming against another public school that has posted the 10 Commandments next to other major documents on the wall.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:34 pm

The young people calling the name Anubis repeatedly seems to show that they are invoking him, perhaps in an occultic manner, perhaps they are in the occult, after they invoke him that is when he came. praying

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:39 pm

daphanie02 wrote:I had a dream about Egyptian lore last night...sure do wish I could remember it! scratching chin

I have to agree with that statement. the enemy is up to no good. This doesn't have anything to do with your dream....but I believe the Lord showed me something similar.

The night before last I had a dream where I was inside a house or building that had windows. I was going from window to window looking out of them, each view was different and not pretty. One of the views looked like what seemed to be a television station. Not like a typical one...this place looked like a hole in the wall....run by young adults. They had booths....sort of like voting booths. In the booths looked like television screens and on the screen I can see the viewers, people, maybe even children but also adults. The young adults running the "show" seemed to be amusing the viewers, but I would see them walk away from the viewers site and get something and bring it back to the viewers site again. As if they were making up new ideas behind the scene and then bringing it back to present it to them.
At one point I saw something strange...I can't explain it, but it looked like they were being deceitful with this new idea. As I watched them present it to the viewers I was on the edge of my seat wondering how the viewers would respond. I didn't get a good feeling. They were being deceitful and misleading. This station was dirty and dark.
something to pray about!!

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sword&scepter on Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:42 pm

I dunno Butterfly, but my natural eyes just saw a bunch of gang bangers calling one of their leaders and he just made his way through their crew but the name just stood out to me more than anything..

I'm praying for the youth in Southern California because that's what I recognized it to be.

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:44 pm

Juan wrote:I dunno Butterfly, but my natural eyes just saw a bunch of gang bangers calling one of their leaders and he just made his way through their crew but the name just stood out to me more than anything..

I'm praying for the youth in Southern California because that's what I recognized it to be.

Do you live in that area?

I want to agree with you in prayer!!

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sword&scepter on Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:14 pm

No Angelwings I don't but I recognized it as being in LA.

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sword&scepter on Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:36 am

daphanie02 wrote:I had a dream about Egyptian lore last night...sure do wish I could remember it! scratching chin

I wonder why so many of us in the west are dreaming of ancient Egypt lately?
Hmmm... Could be that those once changed fallen
angels have been released into earth's atmosphere and are currently bringing that type of chaos & misery to the planet?

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:42 am

I wonder why so many of us in the west are dreaming of ancient Egypt lately?
Hmmm... Could be that those once changed fallen
angels have been released into earth's atmosphere and are currently bringing that type of chaos & misery to the planet?

Juan...that's interesting! It could be that their being released and sent on assignment to attack our youth. Just like the dream I posted above about the television and the deceit behind it. It almost seems like two versions of the attack. Your dream was the spiritual realm in action, my dream depicts the real life events that take place because of whats happening in the spiritual. that's just my personal opinion. I was just talking to my mother about the state of pop culture now a days and how even the youth of our churches who are entertained by them. And what the body of Christ should be doing to protect our youth. danger lurks around our youth...they are the future and we need to cover them with prayers...but maybe go a step further and do something in the natural as well.

Last edited by Angelwings on Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spellcheck)

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sword&scepter on Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:25 pm

Correct, there's poppy shows on the CW that went from Dawsons Creek to something about Vampire Diaries and another called the Circle I think.
It's about good looking teen witches... SMH

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:07 pm

Juan,

Here is some info that I hope will help you understand who that is.

The eye of the anubis is the "eye" of an Ancient Egyptian God/Idol, Anubis. Anubis is the Greek name for a jackal-headed god associated with mummification and the afterlife in Egyptian mythology.

anubis is not only a god associated with mummification, but of the afterlife and the steps needed to take in order to achieve a pleasant one.

The eye of anubis is rooted deep in esoteric knowledge and Gnostic beliefs. What can be confidently deduced, however, is that the eye is a metaphor for the all seeing, all powerful, the One. This symbolism can be seen throughout early civilizations, and can still be traced to Masonic imagery on the American dollar bill.

It is Anubis' eye because he has the knowledge - taught to him by wise sage Thoth (aka Hermes) - of the afterlife, and he is the one who instructed Egyptians how to die.

Another famous historic image is also, in part, a symbol itself of Anubis and the all seeing Eye.

Justice, usually depicted as a blindfolded woman holding a sword and a feather, comes from Anubis and the manner in which Egyptians weighed the value of one's soul. A feather would be placed on one side of a scale while the Egyptian in question's soul would be placed on the other side. If the soul outweighed the feather, the life was not lived in perfect balance with the universe, and was therefore not allowed into the afterlife.

The eye has very symbolic meaning in many faiths: Muslim, Rastafarian, Gnostic, Jewish, Pagan...this question is only the tip of the iceberg!

It is just so much easier with Jesus! Praise the Lord! Is there any Freemason history in your family? Just a thought....maybe the Lord is showing you a generational issue here.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by globalhealth4 on Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:42 pm

Hey lets not forget that California's school district is pushing for their curriculum to teach about homosexuality..that its okay to be gay. Which goes against the word of God and hey they have already taken the pledge of alliegance out and there is no praying in schools either without penalty. I will continue to keep the children in prayer

Last edited by globalhealth4 on Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to many typos)

globalhealth4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top