Blasphemy of The Holy Spirit

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blasphemy of The Holy Spirit

Post by v3ryan on Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:18 am

Sometimes I wonder if I committed it or not. It causes me to worry. What exactly is it? Anyone else have this issue?

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blasphemy of The Holy Spirit

Post by Deborah on Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:20 pm

Matthew 12:31 says
"Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men."

The religious leaders in the context of this verse went beyond saying unkind things about Jesus and the Holy Spirit. These religious leaders had become so spiritually blind they saw bad as good and good as bad. They had rejected Jesus, the Source of forgiveness. They were so hard hearted, they were not worried like you are. The fact that you're worried about commiting the unpardonable sin means you have not commited it.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:43 am

The enemy wants you to think you have committed the unpardonable sin, but like Deborah said, you have not. Ask the Lord to show you where the root of that lie began and then come against it in Jesus name. I will be standing in the gap and praying about this. Romans 8:1 says; therefore there is no condemnation to those who are in Christ, who walk not after the flesh but after the spirit.

Every time you have that thought tell the enemy he is a liar and to leave in Jesus name.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:58 pm

Deborah wrote:
The fact that you're worried about commiting the unpardonable sin means you have not commited it.

Vryan~These were my thoughts exactly! When I first became a christian, I felt the very same way~I thought I had committed it, and lost my salvation. I had heard a teaching on what deborah said above, and from then on have never had a second thought on it.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top