Fending off a rapist

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fending off a rapist

Post by rosebush on Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:18 am

Immediately after falling asleep last night, had a scary dream. I was in my bedroom heading into the hallway, which was dark. I thought I saw the figure shape of my son Matthew, but this man in the hallway started kissing me. I continued to fend off his advances, finally telling him that I would be traumatized for life if he raped me. This convinced him to stop and let the rape attempt go.

I asked Matthew how the man got in the house, and he said through the garage door (in real life I have kept one of my garage doors open over the summertime).

Fearing there were other intruders, my son Matthew and I ran for the front door and headed outside, looking for help. At first it was night, but then daylight. I could see the intruder and a friend lying face down on something flat, possibly a trailer, on my driveway. It was white. It was almost like they were apprehended or something, but no police were there, this was by their own will! Then my daughter came (I don't have a daughter in real life), which was a woman named Cheryl from work and told me the man who tried to rape me was someone who had asked her out on a date.

There were various other people loitering out on my driveway.

I woke up shaking.

Last edited by rosebush on Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fending off a rapist

Post by rosebush on Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:12 am

Any clues? I was just shown some interest in the dating arena, although I don't believe in dating, but waiting.

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top