Skinny, Sick Cat Appears in My House

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Skinny, Sick Cat Appears in My House

Post by gapeachntn on Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:29 am

I just woke up from a dream where I was sitting in my room in my bed with my two sons when all of a sudden I saw this skinny, sick, weak looking dirty blonde cat walking in the hall way which looked to be wearing shoes. I don't have any animals and was stunned to see a cat appear from no where and walk in my house. I kept saying to my sons as the cat paced outside my bedroom door, "there is a cat in house, there is a CAT in my house"! As I sat there, the cat came in my room and as it approached the side of the bed where I was sitting, I noticed it was wearing sneakers that looked like my sneakers, or some shoes I was familiar with...my sneakers are trimmed in blue but these were trimmed in pink. I love pink. I was put a little bit at ease when I saw that I was familiar with the shoes but I was still very much uncomfortable and startled. The cat jumped on my bed where we were sitting and I panicked and frantically knocked it out of my bed. Then it quickly jumped back up in my bed again. It just looked sickly and was behaving strangely. At that moment, I saw the face of my 17 year old son. Not on the cat, but he was in the room but his face just appeared to me. In my waking life, just this past weekend, I put him out of my house and sent him to live with his father because he was out of control. He was, I say was because I don't want to speak what I'm about to say over him, he had a lust spirit and he was very sneaky, manipulative and cunning and was very angry with me for putting him out and told me never to speak to him again in life. I could go on and on but I need to go to work. I hope that I've given enough information that would give you some thoughts on what this dream means. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.

gapeachntn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Skinny, Sick Cat Appears in My House

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:30 pm

I'm not interpreting your dream, I haven't read the dream. I just want to let you know that the title really stood out and I felt disgusted and "demon" immediately came to mind. Disgusting Demon.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:01 pm

gapeachntn,

Very nice to meet you by the by. This is not an interpretation but something to ponder. As I was reading your dream this came to mind. Cats can indicate a spirit like Hindsfeet mentioned, like a possible spirit of Witchcraft. This spirit is crafty, mysterious, and very strong willed. Is there any chance there is witchcraft in your history or family history? This could be a generational curse. I believe the Lord is asking you to pray for your son. Pray for restoration of your relationship and that the Lord would soften his heart towards you. Pray the protective blood of Jesus over him. What does he like to do and who does he hang around with or what type of crowd or what type of games does he play? By doing this it may help you to know how to pray for him. I am sorry to hear you had a falling out with him....I am sure that is upsetting for both of you. He may not show you but I am sure he feels it too. When I think of shoes, I typically think of peace. (the shod of peace). I'm sure it's safe to say you have lost peace in this situation. The fact that the cat is wearing your shoes could mean that this spirit is stealing your peace. I pray this is of help.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top