Releasing a prophet from jail...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Releasing a prophet from jail...

Post by Shan on Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:49 pm

I dreamed that I was in a large warehouse with a group of people. They were very worldly. They were waiting to hear a band practice before a concert. I wanted to be accepted by this group, but was struggling to fit in. I wanted to hear this band too.
We were all walking down this hallway and I was at the back of the group. This man came to me and asked for my help with something. He had a good demeanor and I could tell he was different in a good way. I went with him and he showed me this prophet who had been in jail since Jesus' time. He looked like he had been plucked right out of the Bible, robe, sandals and all! His jail cell was in the middle of the warehouse, but was made out of hollowed out rock. He made a hand gesture to the man like a catcher does to a pitcher. He took his fist and gently ran it across his chin. The man understood immediately, but I did not understand. The man said to me, "He says the key is on the ledge" and he showed me where it was. I got the key and handed it to the man. He unlocked the prison door and the prophet ran out along with the man. Even though we were in a warehouse that was kindof stale and dark, light was shining brightly in the direction they were running. I knew they were running out to share the gospel. I was amazed that the prophet had been in jail for 2000 years for sharing the gospel and that was the very thing he was continuing to do. I thought he should be very tired but he wasn't. I stood there watching, but did not go out with them. I do remember that when I watched them run out, I was very excited and my spirit was refreshed. I don't know why I didn't run out with them other than my flesh got the best of me.

Something that may or may not be important, but I have a feeling that it is, is that the gesture the prophet made to the man is "woman" in sign language. I did not know that in my dream, but I know it IRL. Also, I am a little confused as to what the prophet was doing regarding sharing the gospel. It didn't seem as though he was going to prophecy to the people as much as he was going to share the gospel. There was and immediacy about the situation though as though there was not much time left. Any insight would be much appreciated!

Shannon

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Releasing a prophet from jail...

Post by ditte3 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:17 am

Dear Shan,
Peace be with you.

I'm not an expert interpreter.These may be my own thoughts.

Perhaps the first part of the dream symbolizes the status of most people,maybe even many christians in the world,who try to "fit in" the world. Maybe it is shown to you by you doing this.
Maybe this dream is about the "latter rain" the "pouring out ot the Holy Spirit" in the last days. Joel 2,23. James 5,7. and Joel 2,28.
There is a great need for the people to come to God and make peace with Him,becsuse the time is come short.The Lord is coming soon.
Also about the key, this verse came to my mind:

"And I will give unto thee the keys of kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bound on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven." (Matthew 16,19.)

We christians must pray for the peopel of the earth, and for this great pouring out of the holy Spirit and spreding of the gospel to happen. Our prayers are important.

Please pray about it and toss it if it does not confirm what the Holy Spirit tells you.

God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:01 am

Hello -

I only wanted to throw out the phrase "Prophetic Evangelism." Allowing God to open a door to witness to someone by the Holy Spirit giving a word of knowledge about a person's need/situation. An example being Jesus and the woman at the well.

This is the first thing that came to my mind when I read where you were confused about the prophet sharing the gospel.

Just an added thought.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:01 pm

Thank you so much for the insight. You have given me some good ideas to prayerfully consider! :)

Shannon

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top