Baking Bread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baking Bread

Post by seekingface09 on Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:04 am

I sense that this dream is not good. I don't know. I dreamed of trying to bake biscuits. I was in the cabinets looking form more ingredients. I tried several time.s I even saw one burnt biscuit. My grandmother who is dead, told me to add egg. I said to myself, "you don't put eggs in biscuits". I stirred it up, then I remembered I forgot an ingredient (shortening). Anyway, I felt like I didn't put enough flour in the mixture and it only yielded a tiny biscuit strange shaped biscuit. Please help.

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Baking Bread

Post by dreamster on Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:42 am

are u stressed,trying to produce something but dont hav the goods to pull it off,is there expectations you are trying meet?which yeilds a small result bandaid flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:58 am

Hello I am free...
Is there some sort of instruction or direction that you are having difficulty following at this time?

thinking

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by seekingface09 on Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:35 am

yes, there are many things that I have tried, have questions concerning finances. That is the only thing I can think of. I know how to make biscuits (LOL). But I felt that it is something that I am not doing correctly. Tell me...What has God spoken to you about tithing, sowing seeds, etc.

Last edited by iamfree42 on Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelled word)

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman on Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:30 pm

My child:
You are trying to hard and doing to much. You are involved in somethings where YOU are trying to do it. Your grandmother could represent someone that has tried to give you assistance but you are second guessing it and think your way is the correct way. Your just "stirring" things up and not getting the right result. Small results. Put the RIGHT ingredients in your life. You are meaning well but slow down and let some one else make the biscuits.
Please receive this in love idea

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:16 pm

um imfre, i got a rebuke from the lord in this area,he said this scripture 2 me,you reap spareingly cos you sow spearingly,that was to me,it may apply to you,let me know, flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:27 pm

Iamfree,

I understand your questions on tithing and sowing seed. I have always been a tither, but my seed sowing was a little questionable because I felt as if I did "enough" with tithing, but later I realized that sowing seed was God's way of helping others as well as bringing increase into my life. I didn't want to sow seed because I was a part of a ministry once upon a time who mishandled the monies and took flight and left the church high and dry. In my heart I said that I would ONLY give tithe and no one was going to EVER take advantage of me again.

Well, after the tantrum was over (6 years later), I became a part of a ministry where I was taught correctly how to sow and that it comes out of my relationship with the Lord. Now I sow cheerfully and willingly and I must say, increase is every where I turn without me expecting it.

I hope this helps and this is what you were looking for...if not, it felt good to share anyway... :smile:

Blessings

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

baking biscuits

Post by seekingface09 on Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:02 am

I have been praying and asking God to show me what to let go. so much confusion about a lot of things-finances ministry==I am getting off track with confusion. Please pray for me.

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:43 am

Father,

In the name of Jesus we come against the spirit of confusion and command it into the light and all its underlying spririts. We command it to be mute, unconscious and cancel all assignments in Jesus name. We loose the spirit of a clear mind and we thank you Jesus and plead the blood of Jesus over Iamfree42 right now. We cover her with the blood over herself, her finances, her family, her property, her car, her job, over every area of her life in Jesus name. Father, we give you all the glory and the honor in Jesus name, Amen!

your servant,

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by seekingface09 on Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:50 am

Thank you so much.

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:04 am

No problem my dear! Go with God!

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top