Vision of A Trunk

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vision of A Trunk

Post by blue504 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:49 pm

I had a visiion of a trunk. I saw an angel looking at me. He open the trunk of treasures and it was empty. He looked baffled. The trunk was empty, then he put his hand in the trunk and he grab a letter. He picked up the letter and he read, " God wants you to know, that he did not for get you."

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vision of A Trunk

Post by Daisy on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:43 pm

Thats an awesome vision! The scripture comes to my heart that HE has grafted you in the palms of His hands.

(Isaiah 49...But Zion said, "The LORD has forsaken me, the Lord has forgotten me. Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you! See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me.) I would encourage you to read the entire chapter of Isaiah 49. Please know this is not an interp...only my thoughts. I am not an interpreter, only a fellow member.
Blessings, Flower Power

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:40 pm

Ty for your response.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:06 pm

Hello, Blue -

These are my thoughts as well:

I don't know if you ever FEEL that the Lord has forgotten you. The truth is that He hasn't. For myself, I have a tendency to slip into that kind of thinking based upon what I see - or don't see - in the natural. Times where I don't feel that God is using me. Like I'm on a shelf. Where I don't see blessings all around, and then question my relationship with Him as a result. But what is true isn't based upon what we see in our circumstances.

I also think of these verses:

Hebrews 6:10 - "For God is not unjust. He will not forget how hard you have worked for him and how you have shown your love to him by caring for other believers, as you still do."

Matthew 6:20 - "Store your treasures in heaven, where moths and rust cannot destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal."

Only a few thoughts. Be blessed!
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:35 pm

I'm in agreement with Daisy and Mark - the scripture that comes up in my spirit when I read this is:

2 Corinthians 5:7
For we walk by faith, not by sight.

And Isaiah Houghton's song "I Am Not Forgotten"

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:05 pm

you\\'re welcome! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:09 pm

To : Whiteshadow I agree. However, the the treasure trunk was empty, until the angel put his hand in there and pull the envelope.. I feel bad; I have no treasures in heaven. I am happy that God took time out to write me. I guess the treasure is that he did not forget me.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:12 pm

Hi Blue~When we flip our perspective, isn't Jesus, and that HE knows YOU and hasn't forgotten you...isn't that the BEST treasure there could possibly be???

Just my thoughts! Bless You :angel:

Last edited by Daisy on Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:14 pm

Amen.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:51 pm

Sponsored content