Mariah, Mariah, Mariah.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mariah, Mariah, Mariah.....

Post by Macleod on Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:16 pm

What could it mean to wake up without having had a particular dream and just hearing yourself say over and over again, a name....Mariah....Mariah....Mariah.

I don't know of a Mariah, except for Mariah Carey??

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mariah, Mariah, Mariah.....

Post by Sirianta on Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:53 am

Hey Macleod! I found this on the net:

Meaning: Its source is Miryam, a Hebrew name meaning "Wished-for child."

Scratch Chin

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Macleod on Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:35 am

Sirianta, you are such a BLESSING!!!! Thank you so very much!!!

One of the first meanings I found for Mariah was "bitter" disappointed My heart was feeling a little heavy. I couldn't figure out on which issue in my life I was feeling bitter about and I know I'm not a bitter person by nature. So after your reply I was looking again for other meanings but AGAIN I found these names.....

Mariah sounds like Myriah.... Meaning is "myrrh"
So looked it up.....Myrrh is the dried resin of several Commiphora tree species. The word comes from the Hebrew word murr or maror, which means "bitter." It was one of the gifts given to Jesus Christ, and it is used in various religious rituals. Myrrh is a part of both ancient and modern medicines, and is used as an ingredient in some perfumes and alcoholic beverages for its rich, distinct scent.At times throughout history, myrrh has been at least as valuable as gold, and sometimes even more so, because of its medicinal properties and role in religious ceremonies.

AND

Mariah sounds like Myrah.....meaning is "aristocratic lady, princess; myrrh".

I don't know how the word was spelt, only how it sounded and Mariah and Myriah sound the same? Is the message bitter or is the message in regards to healing. I wonder this because I have recently been healed (emotionally) by Jesus in a dream.

Naturally I will continue to pray about it but I just love and appreciate any thoughts.

God Bless You.

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:41 am

Oh my. I heard an exceptional message this morning and the Lord dropped in my heart that I would be sharing the gist of it online today and here it is!!!

In the old testament there were ingredients to the annointing oil they placed within the temple. The scripture is lengthy, but will bless you you when you read it (exodus 30:22) The ingredients for the holy annointing oil are first myrrh (which is bitter), sweet smelling cinnamon, sweet smelling cane, cassia, and olive oil.

The point of the message is that God causes us to endure bitter things because it's all part of his ingredients for a holy annointing on your life! Jesus was given myrrh by WISE men because they knew that to be great, he must endure bitterness (suffering). He had to endure myrrh when he endured all that suffering and was in the Garden praying for that cup ("of myrrh") to pass from Him. But now He has been glorified and has conquered death and the grave!!! (the sweet oils) Hang in there because the sweetness is coming!!! And that is Gods Word to you because He dropped in my spirit this morning that He would use this Word for someone here on this site TODAY!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:55 am

Wow Daph!!!!! That message is sure meant for Mcleod but ministered to me too because, my real name is Mariaan which means"bitter".
I never really liked the meaning of my name but your message blessed me for sure!

Thank You Father!!!!

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:36 am

Oh Praise God!!! I cant take credit LOL!!!! I'll pm ya'll the message I heard this morning. God bless! huggins

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:54 am

oh man..I couldn't find it online bandaid

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:08 pm

No prob Daph huggins

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:55 am

Thanks for posting Daph; im also in the middle of some bitter situation now and just yesterday i felt so despondent and i was crying to God that i cant take it any more! Yes indeed the sweetness is coming....

God bless!

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Macleod on Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:57 am

Oh my heavenly father I just lift up your holy name and PRAISE YOU! I Praise you God of wonders, God of Love, God of mercy, I PRAISE YOU and thank you for your beautiful daughters!!

Ladies, I can't find the words to describe what I'm feeling right now - Oh WOW, thank you, thank you, thank you x 10,000. huggins happy dance

TESTIMONY:-
I had recently dreamt of Jesus putting his hand on my back and when He took it off, he shook His hand as if shaking something off. He then lay his hand on my head. When He lifted His hand from my head I felt sleepy but quickly stopped myself from falling asleep and asked Jesus with my heart...is this it, am I safe now, am I free from this. He shook His head slowly and said to my heart that I must still watch my thoughts (with regards to the past and present issues which, when I obsessively think about them - I feel I'm dealing with them when in fact I'm only let them drag me down).

Previous to this dream, I dreamt of Jesus showing me I was in chains, I wanted to fly away but was being held down by the enemy with his foot on my back. So after the dream above I thought, thank you Jesus, my chains are gone, clean slate....I must watch my thoughts....EXCEPT last night I realised, that dream was Jesus showing me what He was going to do because LAST NIGHT was the night He stood beside me in church and put His hand on my back, l felt His hand but kept questioning, is this you Jesus, then I felt so sleepy, my entire head dropped forward slowly and I realised my dream and immediately started praying to Jesus, I didn't want Him to leave me. I was being so selfish because we were all standing in front in prayer and I just wanted Him all to myself :jesuspic: I then felt these pins and needles and tightness on my right cheek, it felt like a hand cupping my face but just on the right and while I felt that sensation I sensed Him moving away and just cried and asked him (in my mind) not to leave me, not to go. I needed Him so much and didn't want Him to leave me. I was on fire from my pelvis up through my tummy, tears streaming down my face...I was a mess as I quietly kept this to myself because I didn't know if I was imagining this. As I walked out the church our Rev came over (with His own red and teary eyes) and asked me if I was okay as I explained it all to him he simply asked "Rochelle, was it Jesus" I said yes and he simply said, "then doubt no more".

So now with you sharing what the Lord placed in your heart I just feel so blessed and so overwhelmed by our God and so thankful and in such AWE with the way He's walking beside me through my troubles!!!

I pray every Blessing on you both and absolutely love your hearts!!

praying Bless You

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:04 am

Awe, bless you Rochelle!!!!! Father is so trustworthy and we can always depend on Him. I rejoice with you for such beautiful confirmation from our most High King!!! happy dance

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Macleod on Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:17 am

I realised there's a lot of me and I in the above, so sorry, but I confess my self esteem hit rock bottom and to accept the Love and Grace from Jesus is a major step for me - I'm one of those who think Jesus loves everyone else but is SO disappointed in me.

I know this is for us ALL to be blessed and encouraged by:-
Oh my. I heard an exceptional message this morning and the Lord dropped in my heart that I would be sharing the gist of it online today and here it is!!!

In the old testament there were ingredients to the annointing oil they placed within the temple. The scripture is lengthy, but will bless you you when you read it (exodus 30:22) The ingredients for the holy annointing oil are first myrrh (which is bitter), sweet smelling cinnamon, sweet smelling cane, cassia, and olive oil.

The point of the message is that God causes us to endure bitter things because it's all part of his ingredients for a holy annointing on your life! Jesus was given myrrh by WISE men because they knew that to be great, he must endure bitterness (suffering). He had to endure myrrh when he endured all that suffering and was in the Garden praying for that cup ("of myrrh") to pass from Him. But now He has been glorified and has conquered death and the grave!!! (the sweet oils) Hang in there because the sweetness is coming!!! And that is Gods Word to you because He dropped in my spirit this morning that He would use this Word for someone here on this site TODAY!!!

:glory:

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:26 am

The way you feel is an absolute lie from the enemy! Never ever believe that lie, because by doing so satan keeps you away (in hiding) from God! He loves you soooooooooo much Rochelle!!

I really felt your joy in your reply and that is why I'm glad with you for you!!

BE BLESSED XXX

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Macleod on Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:23 am

I'm flying high!!! :hearts:

Had a conference about the Kingdom of God - The Power and Authority of God with the speaker Prophet Dennis Bourns (AMI) from Phoenix Arizona. That's where I NEED to maintain my focus .... on the POWER and AUTHORITY of GOD because the enemy tricks me every time, before I know, I've let him into my head and as a result, I'm not an effective "instrument for God to play" wink

WOW, what a weekend!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:24 am

happy dance woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down