Tornado dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tornado dream

Post by Shan on Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:17 am

I had a dream that I was in a community kindof like a farming community. I was standing with many people in a street between lots of open land. Suddenly, a vicious tornado errupted. We all began to run as it was coming toward us, then it dissipated. Another did the same thing and we ran again. This happened many times. I had on heels and it was difficult to run. These tornados happened out of nowhere and appeared to be chasing us. I started chanting "Jesus, Jesus, Jesus," and everyone else followed and chanted as well. Finally, we all ended up in a metal building where there were tables of goods someone was selling. They had water and snacks and things people might need in cases of emergencies. I reasoned to myself that no one could have known that we would run into that building, much less be able to set up these tables to sell stuff. It was then that I realized that the tornadoes were man-made and purposeful. Two foreign men (maybe middle-eastern as they were dark complected and dark headed) who were clean cut and dressed very nicely became the obvious people who did this to us. Everyone got this revelation at the same time as our eyes were opened. No one lost property or their lives. Dream ended.

Any ideas or revelations?

Shan

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tornado dream

Post by Daisy on Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:44 am

Hi Shan...I am not an interpreter...only a fellow member here. But here is a link to one of mia's teachings on tornados. I'm sure it will help. Bless You

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t8477-common-themes-tornados

It seems like a good report to me that not only were all of your eyes were open to see through the works of the enemy's attacks, but also that nobody lost their lives or property. Just my thoughts....if anything I say doesn't fit please toss it.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:01 pm

Thank you Daisy! I'll take the encouragement that it is a good report. That's what I felt after pondering the dream, that we were not decieved and the enemy was exposed. Thanks for the link on tornadoes. Mia has a lot of good insight.

Shannon

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:04 pm

Hi Shannon~

You are SO right! Mia has really good insight! I have truly been blessed SO MUCH by this ministry! So glad I found this place!!!!

Glad to be of confirmation...Blessings to you! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:05 pm

:ilovethissite: Off to do some dreamin'! :nite:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:32 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top