Being naked in front of my kids!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Being naked in front of my kids!

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:18 am

I know that being naked can mean vulnerability, exposure etc but i would be interested to get additional thoughts on this dream: My kids walk in on me while im taking a bath (on purpose, just for fun!) I am sooo angry i grab my bath towel and instead of covering up i beat them with it. The overall emotion in the dream was one of ANGER....

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Being naked in front of my kids!

Post by Freeprincess on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:12 pm

okay...this is my take...taking a bath may mean repentance such as an issue in your life you are trying to take care of. This is a area you may feel sensitive about and it may be a fear you have of someone coming in and seeing it. Your anger is what is covering that issue up. I've heard anger is a secondary emotion...meaning that there is always another emotion underneath it, such as hurt or maybe in this case embarrassment. I think your kids just represent people (maybe those close to you) who may act or approach this sensitive issue with frivilousness.

Freeprincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:58 pm

I really like freeprincesses thoughts. Though my thoughts take a little different direction. Is there anyone in your life right now that is either provoking you purposely, or anyone that is not respecting your boundaries~resulting in Anger?? (I have heard the same as freeprincess, that anger is a secondary emotion triggered 1st by either fear, frustration, or hurt.) Please pray on these things and let God witness in your heart what this dream means. I am not an interpreter, only a fellow member. Please know these are just my thoughts..if anything doesn't fit, please toss it out.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:56 pm

go d&f/p,,,, :hooray: :hooray: i hava furtha angle, scratching chin ,,, r ur kids intruding on a private time in ur life,,wear ur needing a break, time 2 relax, :nite: but spoil that 4 u, hence ur crabby response, arguing :hmm: ,,,, laugh ,,,,,,,,,,,,, sweet dreams 2 D,,,, loves antagonize kids, what lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:53 am

Thanks for the responses. Well i am not given to anger or rage IRL even under emotional pressure so that was very uncharacteristic of me. I understand though that emotions can be greatly exagerated in dreams. I will continue to pray for understanding.

Dee; Yes occassionally my kids do intrude on my prayer time but i dont mind - its nothing out of the ordinary, i accommodate that!

Any other thoughts?

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:49 pm

happy dance ok :hooray: mom :hooray:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:20 pm

It may be a dream for the future, that you'll encounter a similar situation that results in similar annoyance/anger like what you experienced in the dream...as you mentioned, the intensity won't be as high as in the dream, but when it occurs, you'll be reminded of the dream.... flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top