Repost: Swim Instructor - Please Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost: Swim Instructor - Please Help

Post by JohnWilliams on Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:03 am

Hallo Last night I dreamed that I was sitting at a coffee shop having breakfast, when I got up to go and look at something. when I returned there was a big crowd at my table. It was older people (tourists). The one guy grabbed me and pulled me closer for a photo with them, I told him that I don't know them but he replied that I must just smile, they will only notice when they develope the photos. I clearly felt asif this guy was not straight. The next moment I was flying to this great resort, which was very luxurious and beautiful.It was situated in a big canyon and the only way to get there is by plane. It had Big white buildings with lots of water features.While in the plane I saw another plane leaving but going in the opposite direction.After arrival I went to the pool area where a lady told me that I was the new instructor. I told them that I paid to be there, and that I was not a worker. She made it very clear in a nice way that I was to be the new Swim Instructor, and that they have been waiting for me. I walked over to the pool and saw that it was mostly guys, very few females. I again got the feeling that it was all gay guys. When I stood next to the pool everybody got out asif they were just waiting for me. I got onto the box to jump in and then when I saw their reaction i stood back a few steps. My sister then came to me out of nowhere and pleaded with me not to do it, I told her that I paid a year in advance to be there and that it is expected of me, she pleaded again! duh

JohnWilliams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost: Swim Instructor - Please Help

Post by pwilso512 on Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:23 am

This is just a thought, not an interpretation. Maybe the feeling that all the guys at the pool were gay means that they are mislead, in sin, or confused. The expectation for you to be the new swim instructor could mean that you will be a leader over a group of people (mostly men) who are mislead (ministry leader, teacher, coach). They will look at you for guidance. It seems like you will go to a place for one thing, but will end up with the responsibility of being a leader. I could be wrong. It's just what came to my mind when I read your dream. Hope it helps some.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top