2nd POST: Couples and Reading Catalogs Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2nd POST: Couples and Reading Catalogs Dreams

Post by gapeachntn on Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:11 pm

I keep having dreams or visions (I believe visions) about couples. I went to a wedding a couple of weeks ago and few days later I had a dream of them just being together, happy and shopping in or reading through this reading material. They were all smiles. Then I can't remember if it was before this dream or after, I believe it was before, I had a vision of this lady in my choir and I, reading through this reading material. We were seated side by side. Then this morning, I had a dream/vision of this man of God who was prophesied to be my husband, we were seated side by side reading or shopping from this reading material, like a magazine or catalog. We were all smiles and happy. What does this mean? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. :) Thanks

gapeachntn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd POST: Couples and Reading Catalogs Dreams

Post by Daisy on Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:33 pm

When I think of a catalog...I think of picking out things I desire to have. When I was a kid my dad would let me look through the sears catalog and circle all the things I wanted for Christmas. Could this dream possibly be about thinking of the things you desire as far as qualities in your Godly mate that God has for you??? These are just my thoughts...if anything doesnt fit, please toss it out.

I read some of Daphanie's Testimonies about having dreams about her husband...I will post the link here. She has a wonderful testimony of how God gave her dreams of her future mate....

She has a whole bunch of different topics on it, hopefully this helps...
http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/f39-husband-testimony

Blessings.... :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top