Man with axe tried to attack my knee at night in camp site.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Man with axe tried to attack my knee at night in camp site.

Post by Macleod on Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:28 am

Dreamt I had been in a big new car with my 13yr old son. I didn't see him but felt his presence. He was driving. We left a church function and went a very short distance to a camp site. We found a spot to put up our small tent but I felt we had to hurry, it was getting late and I knew there was something dangerous we had to be wary of. We went to set our tent up between another tent and a caravan but I didn't want to go to close to the other tent as I could hear the people in the tent talking and I wanted privacy. Our tent was a pop up tent however, by going close to the caravan, it meant there would not be enough space for the tent wires so I was trying different ways to position the tent so it would fit.

I was now sleeping out in the open (not in the tent). It was night time but the sky wasn't black, it was dark blue and it was hazy/misty outdoors. Someone was on my right (my son?). I opened my eyes and saw a hooded man with a large bladed Hatchet axe. I KNEW he was coming and I just lay there. He raised his axe and started hitting the axe into the ground on either side of my bent knee which was sticking out the covers. I just watched him as he hit down hard into the ground above my bent knee then below, then above, then below. I felt that maybe Matthew ran away, then this hooded man ran off. I shouted after him, "don't kill Matthew" (my son). He stopped and started hitting down hard into something laying on the ground. Panic didn't hit me as I felt/hoped Matthew must have run away because I heard no screaming, saw no blood and it looked as though he was hitting his axe into what looked as though it could perhaps be a folded up piece of camping/out door equipment?

This dream has me a little concerned.

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top