My brothers death

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My brothers death

Post by Daisy on Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:57 pm

My mom had a dream that my brother died. She dreamed that she didn't have enough money to throw him a funeral and that she had to have him cremated instead.

IRL My brother is a drug addict, my mom has wasted countless dollars to help him get out of trouble...and has been in and out of rehab for the last 10 yrs. Its really sad. My mom said that she NEVER dreams~I think she just doesn't ever remember them. This dream made her cry when she told it to me!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My brothers death

Post by Aemilk on Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:00 am

Hi Daisy,

I am sorry to hear that your mom had this dream, but it could also be a warning dream from the Lord. Have both of you ever thought of pleaing the blood of Jesus over your brother, and confessing the scriptures out loud over his life. I am just curious. You guys will be in my prayers

Blessings

Aemilk

Aemilk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:05 am

Yes, many prayers go out to him aemilk...unfortunately he has free will to keep choosing the same things. He also blames the world for his problem. Thank you for prayers.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:28 am

Hebrews 4 verse 12

[12] For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Romans 4 verse 17

[17] (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

Read Ezekiel 37

Use the word of God as a sword. You can say "My brother (his name) shall live and not die to declare the wonderous works of the Lord" (Psalms 118 verse 17).

You can say "for God has not given my brother (his name) a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind". (2 Timothy 1 verse 7)

You can say "My brother (his name) is strong in the Lord and in the power of his might (Ephesians 6 verse 10)

Every morning I use to wake up in a bad mood and what God did was to encourage me to speak the scripture "This is the day that the Lord has made I will rejoice and be glad in it (Psalms 118 verse 24) every morning. About two weeks after that I noticed that I wasn't in a bad mood as I use to be in the mornings.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aemilk on Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:40 am

Amen,

Butterfly. Just as she (Butterfly) we need to use the Word of God over our circumstances as oppose as looking and focusing on that circumstance without using God`s Word, and trusting God no matter how frustrating the situation is. Your brother needs intervention, spirtual intervention, and it`s God`s word saying it everyday over your brother`s life, no matter how frustrating it seems

Blessings

Aemilk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:06 am

Yaguu,

Praise God we do not believe in prediction but in the word of God and the Word tells us that we shall live and not die! We stand on that! Magic is of the occult and we do not practice that here. We believe in the supernatural works of Jesus and in the word of God. A dream of death dates may not mean a death in the natural body but in a phase or period of our lives. It is important that we understand that. Jeremiah 29:11 says; I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord; plans to give you hope and a future, not plans to harm you. Jesus was not a fortune teller and detested those who practiced fortunetelling and witchcraft. When we believe these things it opens door ways for the enemy to come into our lives and create problems for us.

I would appreciate it and I am sure the other moderators would agree as well, that you would not post that type of comment again. If you feel this way then I ask that you keep that opinion to yourself. I have deleted your post because this post is not edifying to the body of Christ and is not a representation of the work and ministry of Christ.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Last edited by Dove-Solutions on Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Left out a sentence)

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:34 am

Thank you for all the responses!! Thank you Connie so much for how you handled Yaguu's post. I wasn't quite sure how to respond to that. You are a blessing!!!! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top