Getting attacked by Indians at my old house.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting attacked by Indians at my old house.

Post by StephenKendrick on Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:21 pm

I'm in the house that I grew up in with some friends (and people I've never seen), and Indians are trying to get in and kill us. I'm going around locking all the doors and putting cardboard over the windows, and I yell at my friend Jonny to lock the front door. He locks the deadbolt lock and he locks the doorknob. I tell a girl to use the phone to call the police. The phone is an old black phone with the dial on the front and a curly cord. She picks it up and tells me there's no dial tone. She then hands me the phone, and I tell her there is one. She says, "Oh, they've disconnected it." she then plugs it in. I call the police and they tell me I should go up to this spot where there's only one path to get there, and guard the path once I'm there. I bring my friend Mark upstairs to show him where to hide in case the Indians manage to get into the house. As I'm leading him to the place where he should hide, i look back and there are 2 other people following us, 2 people whom I do not want to know about the hiding place. So instead of taking them all to the hiding place I point to the attic doors and tell them to hide in there. They all take note of it and walk away. I walk downstairs and out the back door, and I'm leading all the people in my house to the spot where the police told us to go. As we're walking there I come across this wooden rope bridge, and there's and Indian at the other side of it, and he starts firing arrows at us. Somehow we get past him and we get up to the spot. There are other Indians there and they're attacking us. It's almost like battle from a video game, the Indians are using magic to attack us and we're using magic to attack them. After we defeat the Indians, the dream shifts and we all get dumped out of this bag onto the ground. Then everyone starts standing up and looking through the people to see who survived. And that's the end of the dream.

StephenKendrick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting attacked by Indians at my old house.

Post by Cloud on Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:47 pm

the word 'Territorial' comes to mind

something spiritual...the enemy

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top