NEED HELP WITH NIGHT TERRORS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEED HELP WITH NIGHT TERRORS

Post by globalhealth4 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:38 am

what is it/what does it mean when have dreams that feel super real.

This started a long time ago and at times comes and goes...I used to have dreams where if I were to sleep on my back I would wake up to a evil presence smoothering me so I can't scream or speak. I learned at a very young age to call out the name of Jesus. It's a struggle but I get it out and the smoothering stops. Then at times I will see nimps and or small creatures running to jump on me but I say the Name of Jesus and it stops. Latley though I have been seeing a being dressed in all black and the face also, or like the other night a black bodied form with a "phantom of the opera" white mask on with a broom. It chased into the bed and tried hitting me with a broom. But I screamed no and put my arm up for defense and it bit my leg. When ever I have these terrors i can see my husband just sleeping soundly.

The very first time it happened I was about 9 or 10 and I saw egyptians walking on my bedroom wall and someone smoothering me. I tried screaming for my mom but to no avail. My Grandmother then told me to call Jesus's name and they will flee. I have been doing this eversince.

CAN SOMEONE ENLIGHTEN ME ON THIS! I REALLY NEED HELP WITH IT.

globalhealth4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEED HELP WITH NIGHT TERRORS

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:34 pm

I used to see things frightening as well. When I was very young, my dad used to let me watch scary rated r movies and I believe that opened doors for the enemy to fill me with fear. I was afraid of the dark because of this and it wasn't until I was in my early twenties that I was delivered of it. I personally believe it was some kind of stronghold the enemy had over be because of the fear that was inside of me from all those years of watching those movies. BUT I knew the Light of God would overcome all darkness and PRAISE GOD IT DID!!! I would say scripture and speak words of faith as I was walking through the dark. I would imagine that God's bright light was surrounding me and at times I would imagine several angels walking around me guarding me. Doing this inspired the faith it took to be delivered from this. The images and visions were terrifying, but God delivered me from them and today I walk in freedom!!!
You're doing the right thing by speaking faith and claiming the victory in Jesus' name! The enemy has to flee at the sound of God's mighty name!!!! :glory: The enemy also doesn't want us to know how strong our authority is in the Lord. He will often lie to us and ask us who we think we are? We are sons and daughters of the Most High God!!! WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS!??!! We were bought with the blood of the lamb and he has NO hold over us in Jesus name!!! :amen:

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by globalhealth4 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:48 pm

yes..Daph I used to love scary movies...jason, micheal myers, freddie..heck my mom even bought me the series of movies of Nightmare on Elm street. I believe the chain of horror did it. After a while I just would be scared to sleep once it started up everynight at 3am...until 5am or the peak of sunlight. I use to imagine the angels being incamped about me..I will start back. I do it every now and then. I plead the blood over my REST and it happens sparactically now. I Know Jesus loves me and His blood is way to potent! So, I will start to thank God for my deliverance from this foolishness. And I also have left the horror crap alone. I see and increase of this stuff in the theatres now but I have no part in it. I even tell my husband anything devilish--demonic or horror I cant watch..especially right befor bed. So, I will not subject my daughter to it now that I have a kid. Im only 28yrs old. what

globalhealth4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:30 pm

Below is a thread started by Desiree which I think would be helpful in terms of finding out what a broom may symbolize in your dream.

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t5948-broomstick?highlight=broomstick

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:11 am

I too loved horror movies, even as a child!! Because my dad loved it and I think a door was opened there as well, because since I was a little girl I experienced and saw weired stuff which wasn't my imagination, although my loving parents thought it was. At some stage in my life (since about 18 - recently) the attacks happened like yours at night while sleeping. In the beginning it was very scary, but I soon got so used to it that by now it happened I think like 6 months ago.

Thing is, we have to realise who we are in Christ. Because we've got Christ IN us the devil and demons don't stand a chance against us. We have to stand against these strongholds with boldness. The moment you do that it will stop. Because satan loves to evoke fear in people. He loves power!! The moment he sees that we are scared of him he feels powerful and in actual fact we are more powerful than him!! Because greater is He that is IN us than he who is in this world happy dance

I also think that you might be a great threat to the devil in real life and that is why this is happening to you in this extreme. Because this doesn't happen to all children of God.

I will suggest that you pleed the blood of Jesus over yourself every night before you go to sleep and ask God to close the door (if any) that you might have opened in your past that might be responsible for these night terrors.

God bless :hooray:

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:35 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top