immersed in th Spirit twice

View previous topic View next topic Go down

immersed in th Spirit twice

Post by Cece on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:37 am

The dreams I have been having I really feel they are connected. About two months ago I dreamnt I had a baby. I went through the birthing pains, pushing and all. Well it was a little girl. This little baby was so sweet and everywhere I went I carried her with me. I dreamnt of same same baby another time and she was just holding on to me so lovingly. The other night I dreamnt that I was at church and it was praise and worship (which I love love love) and the Holy Spirit had engulfed me and I was caught up in the Spirit of the worship service when all of a sudden it was like the Holy Spirit engulfed me and took me deeper into the spirit. If you can imagined it was like I was immersed in the Spirit twice at the same time. Then last night I dreamnt I had twins. They were 2 boys new borns and I had them wrapped and was keeping them warm and just checking on them to make sure they were ok. They were good babies. I would really appriciate someone elses thoughts on this.

Cece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: immersed in th Spirit twice

Post by Delightful soul on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:20 am

Sounds like you are birthing big time in the spirit. The babies I think represent the fullness of those birthing pains. Are you in a time of great change? Are you working on 3 projects, one of which is your prized posession or something that is holding onto you. (girl baby). Are there two other projects or ventures that you need to keep checking on to make sure they are ok?

Hope I have helped in some way. Blessings.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:35 am

I don't know. I lost my job in February and I am going through a court case for that. My job was committing medicaid fraud. I turned it in and was fired. I got a lawyer and recently I dreamnt that my ex boss was on trial. Now I go to chuch with this woman I sit right in back of her. I have had no income but yet the Lord has made sure my rent and bills were paid every month. The enemy literaly tried to make me go insane BUT THE LORD SAID NOT SO! I told God I want to be able to love her despite what she did to me. This is what I've been going through. And it two separate cases 1 for the job 1 for unemployment. I have just come out of spiritual battle were I could literaly see things manifest in front of me and had to use the Word of God to defeat them

Cece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:27 pm

Im so sorry to know you're in this predicament . It does sound like there are two situations. I will seek God more about what to say to help. Im on my phone ATM.when I hop on my pc ill seek him for His wisdom on this. Bless u

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:16 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top