African Army Men at a Conference

View previous topic View next topic Go down

African Army Men at a Conference

Post by afterhisheart on Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:30 pm

I've had several dreams the last few nights and the Holy Spirit is teaching me little by little...but this one I just can't seem to get interpretation on and I can't shake it.

Dream....

My husband, kids and I were attending some type of large conference in a large auditoriom/coloseum. I felt like we were in the 1980's as the clothing and hairstyles and "feel" was that of the '80's. We were sitting in the the top row next to the wall and our row ended at the wall as well (looking out...there was wall behind us and to our left).

Sitting next to me (and I believe WITH us as it seemed like we were either there together or maybe we became friends sitting there), were two African men in some type of Military Suits. I distinctly remember one man was wearing glasses.

Two men that seemed to be working for the conference came up to the African men. They had medical type things in their hands. First, they took one of the African men by the arm and dislocated his shoulder. Then they pinched his ear really hard and it seems like they took a blood sample or gave him a shot or both. The African man just sat there and took it. In the dream, I couldn't figure out what was going on at first...I didn't understand...I was in shock or something. Then they did something similar to the man closest to me except they didn't do anything to his shoulder.

I tried to retaliate but the conference men just ignored me. My husband looked curious about what was going on but wasn't really getting it and wasn't outraged like I was.

Next in the dream, I am in an apartment of a friend of mine (she is a friend IRL and part of our church...the apartment in the dream is not her house IRL). Her and her husband are having dinner...there are a few others from our church there and it is like community living or something. I start to tell them about what happened at the conference. They seem interested but they are not outraged like I am. I am standing with my food and after I tell them I sit down. End of dream.

Thanks for reading this one through and your prayers.

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: African Army Men at a Conference

Post by afterhisheart on Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:21 am

I do get that in real life I am fed up with some things and I'm trying to get others to take notice and do something with me because it is not something I can do anything about on my own.

But what of the African Military men??? What does this represent?

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by afterhisheart on Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:42 pm

I realized I left out details on the military uniform. I just did an image search for African Military and the picture of the same type of uniform was shown:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/low/world/africa/102782.stm

It is a unfiorm in South Africa. Still not sure of the significance in this dream.

Help?

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm

Hi Afterhis heart

I was reading the following passage in my daily devotions this week from Leviticus 8:24

"He also had Aaron's sons come near; and Moses put some of the blood on the lobe of their right ear, and on the thumb of their right hand and on the big toe of their right foot. Moses then sprinkled the rest of the blood around on the altar."

Don't know whether this connects with the man's ear being pinched?

In Christ

Paul :huh:

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by afterhisheart on Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:41 am

very interesting. Thank you!

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down