Overcooking Food, Stove Almost Explode

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Overcooking Food, Stove Almost Explode

Post by butterfly on Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:13 pm

I dreamt that I was cooking chicken and fry potato together (something I have never done before) and I left it too long and came back and realized that the potato had stayed on too long and perhaps the chicken as well. Immediately afterwards fire came up from inside the stove and began spreading. I realized my stove was about to explode, I decided to call my dad to explain the urgency but I knew I wouldn't have time that it would explode before I got the chance, so I pointed to the fire and told it to go in the name of Jesus Christ and the fire went back into the stove.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Overcooking Food, Stove Almost Explode

Post by Daisy on Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:53 pm

WOW!!! This speaks to me of walking in GREAT AUTHORITY! Do you feel called to be an intercessor at all??

These are just my thoughts...not an interp.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:20 am

I'm not sure, not too long ago I have been asking myself this question scratching chin

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:25 am

Is there anything in your life at all that needs you to take more authority over??? Anything of urgency??? I just seems that you are walking in SUCH authority in the dream~and seeing immediate SUPERNATURAL results! Just more thoughts...not an interp.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:55 am

Last night this dream came to pass. While I was in my bed I felt a very bad pain in my left side and lower back, I have been having medical problems because of demonic attacks (I have had blue lightning that have stricken me etc). I remembered the dream and commanded the pain in my side and my back to leave me in the name of Jesus Christ. Shortly after the pain left me. Thank you Jesus Christ. praiseGod

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:03 am

Praise God!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top