Cedar Point Divorce!!! ANY THOUGHTS APPRECIATED PLEASE! Confirmations??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cedar Point Divorce!!! ANY THOUGHTS APPRECIATED PLEASE! Confirmations??

Post by Daisy on Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:43 am

I had a dream that one of my husbands OLD co-workers said to me NOT to go to cedar point!!! He said everyone that goes there gets a DIVORCE!!! crying

The thing is that me and my hubby DO have a trip planned to cedar point for our anniversary really soon! UGH!!! ANY THOUGHTS??? bandaid

I think I have a clue what this could mean...but I was wondering if I could get a confirmation please.

**for those not in the u.s., cedar point is an amusement park with rollercoasters! what

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cedar Point Divorce!!! ANY THOUGHTS APPRECIATED PLEASE! Confirmations??

Post by butterfly on Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:21 pm

I am going to share my thoughts. Perhaps your dream is an emotional type of dream. This is where you may be afraid of getting a divorce or something going wrong and that is why you had this dream. One night I remember telling God to teach me wisdom and I had a dream which seem like a dream from God but later I found out it was not from God, it didn't make logical sense (basically in the dream I was told that I would die if I decided to pursue a particular work. I have had dreams like this before and they were an attack from Satan himself and his demons. I also had another dream of a voice telling me that if I farmed he would kill me, I am interested in farming). Your co worker saying that everyone that goes to cedar point gets a divorce isn't logical because I am sure that everyone who visits Cedar Point doesn't get a divorce. I think this dream is just a tactic Satan is using to make you upset.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:33 pm

Thank you butterfly~I agree with you about it not making logical sense! Your posting is a confirmation to me! Actually the opposite is true~my husband and I need some time away from the kids to keep our marriage strong~which is something the enemy DOESNT want! One significant thing is that my husband got promoted at work and starts his new work schedule the next day following our trip...we have been told this shift could be challenging. Many people in his line of work actually are divorced because the hours are a little challenging. But these people don't have the Lord~so 9 times out of 10 their marriages were doomed from the beginning anyways~bc without the Lord we can do nothing good. I have been concerned of the challenge, and I will not lie, the fear of it has entered my mind...but I know in my heart this is simply NOT going to bring division! Thanks for the confirmation!!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:39 pm

And I must tell you it has been on my mind about leaving the kids for the whole weekend~but I know in my heart they will be fine! All these concerns or fears were what brought on the dream~and thats all there is to it. Thanks again!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:24 pm

You're welcome Daisy. Have fun :hooray: :hooray:

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:39 pm

Thanks!!! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greyfort on Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:03 pm

Daisy - may your trip be a time of sweet fellowship and refreshing - enjoy your trip and do not fear!

greyfort

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:08 pm

Aww!!! Thanks SO much greyfort! What a blessing you are!!!! huggins

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top