Cockroach in her ear!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cockroach in her ear!!

Post by tjw on Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:57 am

I had a very bizarre dream today and part of it involved my toddler daughter. She was with me and i was thinking to myself I should check the inside of her right ear even though she really had not been complaining about it. So I took a suction type syringe instrument and began suctioning out her ear canal which I found to be narrower than it should be and I aspirated a dark brown liquid at first then a roach egg came out. then parts of a cockroach was suctioned out. When I was almost done I had most of the cockroach out, i had assembled all the parts and was missing a few pieces. I was thinking I needed to get it all. The cockroach which I thought was dead then started moving slightly. IRL my daughter was born with a birth mark on her earlobe where it is a bit malformed. It is really not too noticeable though. The pediatrician says its just a birthmark and we can get it fixed when she gets older. ?????

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cockroach in her ear!!

Post by lakewoodgal on Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:07 pm

Hi TJW,

That is a bizarre dream, but my thoughts are that the cockroach in your daughters ear is representing things that are being spoken to her. I think there is someone that is speaking lies to her. Since in your dream you checked her ear and removed the roach, I think you need to speak the truth into her life so the lies do not take root in her.

God Bless!

lakewoodgal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjw on Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:54 am

Wow I never even thought about that! I will give this some thought. Thanks for your response!

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:54 am

Good morning Tjw,
These are my thoughts to your dream...
When i have dreamt insects of any type in the body or close to the body it has represented an 'ailment' of some sort. This may or may not be the case of your dream. It is possible that you should have your daughter's ear checked for any kind of ailment (ie earache, ear infection)

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by tjw on Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:38 pm

Yes actually I was thinking could this mean infection but I did not find any info from the dream symbol section about cockroaches. In any case I think it would be prudent for me to take her to see her pediatrician to check about this this week. She has not been acting sick but in my dream I remember thinking that she had not been complaining either. Thanks so much for your response! I will update later with any news on this....

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum