A Lazy Eye

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Lazy Eye

Post by Cholette on Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:51 pm

This was a quick flash vision. I was looking in a mirror and I raised my eyebrows, but I noticed that my left eye wouldn't move. I tried it a couple of times, but it wouldn't move. Any thoughts?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Lazy Eye

Post by dreamster on Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:57 pm

,,,hmmm is it a illustration of u makin a demand on ur prophetik gift ,, but not gettg a response?

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:13 pm

Why do you say it's my prophetic gift?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:20 pm

nerd laugh cos we hav the same senses in the spirit as we do in natural,, ive experianced, touch taste smell see hear in the spirit, wow wow perhaps ur jus seeing wiv 1 eye, wink nerd ,,,,,,,, sweet dreams 2 D,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:15 am

Hmmmm...good point! I will ponder on that...

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:30 pm

nerd or tha otha thang kood be a pik of u jus being tired :nite: shocked ,,cos wen ur tyred its hard 2 do even the most simplest of thangs, nerd ,,, sweet dreams 2 Dee,,, pre restg b4 i get tired lol! now thats wisdom, laugh

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:19 pm

Hi Cholette~these are only my thoughts from my experience with a lazy eye...maybe something from this will stand out to you...maybe not. If not, please just toss what I have said. My daughter had a lazy eye...we had to patch the stronger eye once a day for a whole hour to strengthen the weaker eye~she was suppose to do fine motor activity to make the weak eye work to 'catch up' with the strong one. With her eyes...her strong eye was doing ALL the work. When she was tired~I could especially notice the lazy eye..it would turn in a bit. She HATED wearing the patch~and would FIGHT me on wearing it every single time! The patch was suppose to retrain the lazy eye, and I was told since we caught it at such a young age, that her brain was able to make new connections to cause the lazy eye to catch up. Since I was persistent and consistent to make the weaker eye get trained (in spite of what she wanted)~She is no longer in need of her patch...AND no longer needs glasses to this day!!! :praiseg-d: Hopefully something speaks to you through this.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve on Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:18 am

Hi Cholette

Could it have something to do with not responding to a vision? For you or someone you know?

Otherwise, I have a friend who has a unique gift and I wonder your lazy eye vision is similar. When there is an issue that someone is battling with or they are just not close to God in general, she says that one of their eyes appear squint to her. So your vision could also maybe have to do with you developing greater discernment?

These were just two thought's I had. I'd be interested to see what this vision was about!

Genevieve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:51 pm

Thank you Daisy and Genevieve...

I'm sorry, I'm just now seeing you responses...two months later

Both responses were VERY helpful. I will pray more into what the two of you have said and see how it unfolds. I'm sure it's just like what you and dreamster said...it has something to do with my prophetic and discernment gift.

Appreciate ALL of you!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:23 am

nerd happy dance ok,, hmm i know it hasa spiritual applikation, but wattabout jus being plain tyred Sweet Dreams Sweet Dreams 2 do simple thangs,, i think it hasa dual applikation, u know im rite, NaNa huggins sweet dreams 2 D,, phd in restg lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:52 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top