marriage??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

marriage??

Post by Macleod on Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:01 pm

Had so many dreams last night, but wondering, what are the symbols for marriage...i.e:- Dreaming of my brother and his wife preparing to get married? They're not Christians and have been married for 18yrs IRL. He was in a hurry and I felt his urgency as though she was going to die soon.
Same night of dreaming, dreamt our worship band leader and his wife were celebrating. They were at a buffet table when he said, just one more band to play and we'll be married. They're Christians and got married this past New Year. (she's about to have their baby in next few weeks).
Again, the same night, I dreamt a single girl in our church, also a Christian, was celebrating. Again, she was going to get married. I was fixated on the flowers (which were in flower pots).

1 night, 3 marriages???

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: marriage??

Post by Cholette on Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:46 pm

Just my thoughts, could these dreams represent renewed spiritual covenants?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Macleod on Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:10 am

That was my first thought as well but wondered if it was wishful thinking on my part because my brother was one of the ones getting "married".

Thank you for your thoughts.

God bless!

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:02 pm

I was thinking of covenants as well when I first read this. I also think about how we are the bride of Christ...and He is the bridegroom. I love that God is a God of covenant~and will never break His covenant between Him and us...Just my thoughts.

Blessings~ Flower Power

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Macleod on Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:25 am

Thank you so much for your thoughts Colette and Daisy. I was wondering, what should I do? Do I tell the 3 members from my church that I had this dream about them? Will this encourage them?

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:50 pm

What I've been learning about the prophetic Macleod is that 80% of the things that God tells us is meant for us to pray...not necessarily share with the people. I've been shown things about people, but my assignment was to pray. Before stepping out and saying anything, continue to pray. Maybe it's YOUR intercession that will usher them into whatever God was showing you here...which I really believe is a renewed covenant with him...

Remember, this dream may be prophetic so even though you may not see how this could fit with the people within the dream, it could be something thats for way in the future.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:54 pm

Wow! Love your post cholette! This is SO TRUE!!! Flower Power

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Macleod on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:42 pm

Thank you so much for that Cholette. I absolutely agree with you. I've been praying over this and asking God to lead the way.

I feel that the dream regarding my brother is definitely for intercession.

The part of the dream concerning the worship band leader, I'm still praying over this and won't share anything with him unless I feel that God is directing me to.

I did however feel led to share what I dreamt regarding the young single girl and the potted flowers. She had been healed this year from an illness and after me sharing my dream, she shared with me what the flowers represented. She was (thankfully) absolutely filled with joy when I told her.

It is a worrying thing, I don't want to make a mistake and only want to be obedient to God, which includes not sharing the things I'm not meant to share.

Thank you so much for your guidance and wisdom.

huggins

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:46 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top