City Angels and an Earthquake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

City Angels and an Earthquake

Post by justicarjamie on Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:59 am

I was starting to draw a dream that I had recently had, and began drawing a skyscraper with an angel standing on top of it and as I drew the dream became real. There were other people on top of the building, along with the angel, who towered above any mans head by what seemed like 50 feet or so. The angel stood there talking but I couldn’t understand what he/she said. After the angel finished it leaped off the building and then wings appeared and it flew off.

Then my dream cut to ground level, a huge earthquake had leveled most of the city, save for one big building which may have been the previous building the angel was standing on. There were others on the horizon too, but they looked heavily damaged, along with the rest of the huge city. Another angel appeared and this one was male, and he had a power that allowed him to see anything in the future tense if he wished. It felt like I was following his side of things in the dream, as I was not physically present. He was very tall, but was able to change his height if he wished, and only stood about 5 feet above man. He was with a group of people who had come from the wastes to this building for shelter and he was speaking with them.

Once they reached the building which was black in color and made of brick, one man walked to the doorway, and the angel, (who was called Raphael in my dream) , saw that this man would become a leader of the people in the building and would be corrupt. Raphael announced this man was not to lead the people and he would prevent this from happening, the man ran into the building to hide, but Raphael followed and increased his size, and set off to kill the man.

justicarjamie

View user profile http://justicarjamie@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Re: City Angels and an Earthquake

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:57 pm

Oh my... praying

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top