Look Closely Before Eating

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Look Closely Before Eating

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:40 am

Hello, all -

One of last night's dreams was a first for me: This was the first time where I was someone else in the dream. What I saw, did, thought was while I was someone else. Even more confusing is that -I- was in the dream as well. Let me share...

In the dream, I am my younger brother. I'm getting ready to eat a hamburger. I have it on a bun and have just covered the thing with a bit too much of a red condiment...which I then discovered to be some really hot sauce. I wouldn't be able to eat it as is, so I thought that I'd neutralize the heat by mixing ketchup with it. What I picked up was a jar of Ketchup Powder (?), like a spice. I'm about to add it to the hot sauce when I hear...myself (the real me) emphatically telling me to stop and look in the jar. So, I look into the jar and see a lot of tiny bugs throughout the powder. So, I throw the powder (and my hamburger) away.

This was new to me, so please share what you think.
Thank you!
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Look Closely Before Eating

Post by Deborah on Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:07 am

This could be something as simple as you need to be careful about what you eat physically, but another application could be what you're "eating" spiritually/emotionally (movies you watch, material you read etc.) could be harmful to you.

I'm not sure what your younger brother has to do with the situation, but sometimes we can be more careful and alert if something has to do with someone else we love like our children rather than ourselves.

Just some thoughts....

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top