car dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

car dreams

Post by Lioness on Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:37 am

i have been dreaming lots of cars, cruises/ships, trains and other means of transportations. i know that is has to do with where i am going and my callings.
the dream i wanted to share i had last night and i am able to interpet parts of it but would love to hear your inputs on it.

i am in a car (back seat) with two close friends. the driver asks me where i need to go and i say well i just need to get out somewhere where a bus stop is so i can go where i need to go (in that dream i have a dentist appointment)
he looks at me and says: no, i am taking you there.
in the next scene i was driving his car and he was in the passenger seat, the other friend wasn't there anymore it was just the two of us. i was very nervous and had a hard time driving his car. when i tried to brake it wasn't really working (i have had this "problem" several times in dreams before) and it didn't seem to stop i almost crashed into a big truck in front of us.
what happened then was that i realized there was no key in the ignition and the car wasn't even "on" or "running" (but it was driving ^^)
my friend handed me the key and i started the car. it finally worked a lot better to drive his vehicle and i tried to find my way since i had now forgotten the name of the street i needed to be in. i thought that i needed to go somewhere where the train station or the airport was but i always missed my turns felt stuck in a lane, etc. and ended up on the way to the harbor( i knew this through SIGNS)
suddenly i remembered the street name and i was just about to tell him that he should put it into his GPS when i found the street (i thought we were totally lost) and got to my appointment JUST in time.

i am excited to hear what you all think... been praying about it...
thanks!

Lioness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: car dreams

Post by lakewoodgal on Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:19 pm

I'm interested in hearing the parts you have interpreted. Please share.

Well I often have dreams of myself in cars, and I will try to say this has gently as possible. I personally always got a little offended when I got my car dreams interpreted. But I think the main theme in the dream, is to let go of your will/control and let God "take you there". You went from the back seat to driving. Then when you were driving, you experienced difficulty in driving and almost recked. You seemed lost, missing turns, etc.

In the dream you mentioned a close friend? Is this someone you actually knew?

My guess is the "friend" in the car is Jesus, when He gave you the key, things seemed to go much easier for you.

Though it is easier said than done, Let God lead you and take you where he desire. Let His will be done.

lakewoodgal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lioness on Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:14 pm

thank you for your thoughts, lakewoodgal.
as far as my own ideas towards interpreting go is that i actually do know the person on the passenger's seat and he's a close friend of mine in real life that i have worked in ministry with quite a bit lately.
from what has happened i realize that the key has something important to state... and yes, i think partly it is givin up the control and let jesus handle the situation. letting him start the car..maybe it's about having to wait to have what it needs to be "started with"
see the thing is that guy friend of mine and i we have really enjoyed working together alongside and felt there is a very special anointing and flowing together especially in worship. but stuff happened and as of now we have stopped working in ministry together, it's somewhat up in the air but we want to continue what we were doing before plus i think there's more but i need to stop worrying how this is all going to go and how i am going to do it but give it to god and let him do it.
(start back up with our worship ministry and help us work together in it)
also... i have been worried about where this is all going. thinking i am missig my turns (chances). and i think god is wantiing to say that he knows excactly where i am going and he is leading me where i need to go and where i need to be (appointment). and i will be where i need to be at the very right time.
:)

Lioness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:04 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top