Apologising Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apologising Dream

Post by SoulJah on Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:29 pm

G"day all,
This is a short one, but it has been bugging me since I had it. If the Holy Spirit gives you anything thank you very much!
Jordo

I was walking on grass next to a road when a small green car comes up beside me and stops. Out comes this beautiful young woman with blonde hair in a very intricate/stylish haircut. She was very nice, and it was like we knew each other. In the dream I knew she was part of the leadership in the church (there is no one like this in my church though). For some reason, however, its like I had a problem with her. I remember thinking in the dream "what has she done? She hasn't done anything to me, so why am I angry with her?" We were talking about something, and I was just about to raise my voice at her when I suddenly stopped and realised what I was doing. I closed my eyes, took a deep breathe, and then I said "i'm so sorry, im not angry at you, i'm just really stressed with what's been going on in my life recently, it's like nothing is going right." Then I said "im sorry I took it out on you, I apologise for being angry with you for no reason." She then said that she understood, and asked me to tell her what was going on.
That's it.

Any interpretations would be appreciated, thank you very much.

SoulJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apologising Dream

Post by Lori Lane on Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:04 pm

Hi Jordo, I don't have the interpretation, however I have a question. Do you think the women was the Holy Spirit, that is the femine side of the Lord? Are you upset with the Lord at the way things are going in your life and yet you know that you shouldn't be? The holy spirit is wanting to comfort you, and wan'ts you to tell what is going on in your life... These are just my thoughts.

Love in Jesus, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman on Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:38 am

Souljah:

This dream is a matter of the heart. There was a seed of jealousy that was there please do not let that grow. please do not get offended by that comment. The bible talks about in 1 Cor.12:26, that we are many parts but one body. I say all that to say this...

You are doing ministry work and everything was fine with your work in this particular ministry until a certain leader comes into the ministry. do not feel threatened by this individual you. do not make judgement based upon the outside appearance. God looks at the heart. This person could actually help you.

:yes:

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulJah on Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:21 pm

Hmm...both make interesting points...on one hand the girl could be the holy spirit, but even through this I haven't been angry at the Lord, I've been sick and tired of nothing happening, and feeling very castrated, but I haven't blamed Him or anything. In fact its never entered my mind, don't know why, you'd think that would be the first thing to do knowing most people. But no, I haven't been angry at Him because I know something's coming, i'm just sick of brick wall after brick wall.
As for the second post, we had two new leaders come into the youth ministry, but for me its been a good thing. In fact, im glad that they're there. They're a young couple, and will grow a lot through this. I'd have to think about that one...
Jordo

SoulJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pwilso512 on Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:41 pm

When I read your dream, I felt like the young woman was the Holy Spirit too. I'm sure a lot of us come to a point in our lives where we are at a stand still and know that God will come through. But it gets so frustrating that we question, "God, when is something going to give? When is my breakthrough coming?" I am at this point now in my life too. It's not that I'm angry at God. But I start questioning Him, "how much more of this do I have to take?" Maybe your frustration with your situation has caused you to focus more on your problem which is taking away from the time that you spend with God. This is only a thought. I just kind of sensed that from you apologizing for taking your frustration out on the woman in your dream. Hope this helps a little.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman on Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:11 am

Souljah

If you are saying that the young woman was the Holy Spirit why would you get mad? That does not make sense. Then you said you are not mad at God....what is the brick wall that you are hitting? You are frustrated and feel castrated ..what is this pertaining to? When we are frustrated, irritated , upset etc...we can lash out a people that have did us no wrong. I still say ask God to search your heart and reveal to you the core of what it is that has you feeling this way and deliver you from the emotions . Once we acknowledge the problem and give to God then God can do his work in us. God is here to help you not upset you.

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top