God's finger touching my finger and flying

View previous topic View next topic Go down

God's finger touching my finger and flying

Post by Sirianta on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:41 pm

Last night I dreamt that I was standing in a garden and all of a sudden I felt another finger touching my finger. I couldn't see the other finger but could clearly feel it and on my finger I could see my skin go white like when you press hard on your skin. I knew this was God touching me and I started flying!!! Oh how I love flying in dreams!!!! It's been a while since I had a flying dream and irl I longed to have one of these dreams again.

I was flying over very green trees and it was awesome! Then I saw a white, red and blue airoplane that kinda tumbled in the air, struggeling to fly! I knew this plane was going to crash! It was like a medical rescue plane on it's way to rescue someone. One of the paramedics fell out of the plane and landed next to me in the road. She was dead! The plane continued to stuggle in the air.

Then I went up in the sky again and looked at an ocean that was grey and dark. In the middle of this ocean there was fog or smoke (don't know exactly) but it was evil. Like something is brewing in that ocean waiting to destroy people! I went down again and told my friends to pray!!! The enemy is up to something.

God bless xxx

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: God's finger touching my finger and flying

Post by ditte3 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:12 am

Hi dear Sirianta,
Peace be with you.
i'm not an expert in interpreting.Maybe these are just my thoughts.
I love flying dreams!

Maybe the Lord showed this to you to pray for someones's "resuing",salvation.Perhaps the plane and the people in there symbolizes those who work for it,who minister to this person (or persons).It may be important to carry them in your prayers.

Please toss it if it's not what the Holy Spirit tells you.
Dod bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:55 am

I honestly believe the Lord is giving you revelation knowledge about the enemy's plan. I've noticed an outpouring of dreams that are similar to this (being that the enemy is up to something big and ugly) i think a lot of us are getting bits and pieces of things to come. We should pray, pray, pray!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:57 am

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:57 pm

Hey guys! Thank you so much for your replies :kissyface:

Lately I've been very into the spiritual realm and wanting to learn more and more about this. I asked God that I really want to receive the gift of discernment and that I really want to see into the spiritual realm. It feels like there is a "warrior" inside of me that wants to come out and fight against the enemy. Since I've asked God this I'm getting a lot of revelation dreams and I praise His name for this, because I just want to come against satan and I am learning more and more who we are in Christ and the authority we have against the devil! I'm also realising more how powerful prayer is in spiritual warefare!!!!

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:53 am

Hi; Saturday night a voice said "Sirianta" to me in a dream. I wondered about that but now on reading your post i know for sure this revelation that God gave you is for me as well. Need to be in prayer!

Thank you and God bless you!

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:44 am

WOW! Awesome Beloved!! Amen, this certainly is confirmation that this dream is for you then as well. We just need to pray and pray and pray!! Oh!! prayer is soooooooooooooo powerful against the enemy and whatever he is up to we can destroy through prayer and Jesus, for He has already overcome the enemy on the cross!! AMEN, Praise God!!

Bless you xxx

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top