Prophetic Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prophetic Dream

Post by mandre2322 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:39 pm

Hello -

My name is Muriel and I am new to this site. I had a dream that I was visiting my old church last night. I was getting ready to leave while service was still taking place and as I was walking to the back of the church, the pastor followed me and tapped me on the shoulder and said "You, come here so that I can talk to you" I was so stunned that I could not say a word. So, I followed him to his office and he told me that despite whatever may occur in my life, God will grant me his peace and that his blessings would overflow in my life. I took notes while he was speaking. While I can't remember exactly everything the pastor said, I do remember him stating peace and blessings concerning my life.

Can someone help to interpret this dream? Certain things are obvious in the dream but I want to make sure that I am not missing any significant thing.

mandre2322

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prophetic Dream

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:23 pm

I feel this is a Word of Knowledge to encourage you! Keep this dream and the words the minister said to you in your heart because it will encourage you very much later!!! I believe the Lord sent this to you to lift you up and speak these truths into your life so you wouldn't become discouraged with whatever you face in the future. If things start happening in your life that don't make sense, remember this word!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mandre2322 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:48 pm

Thanks so much Daph!!

mandre2322

View user profile

Back to top Go down