Ritual Washing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ritual Washing

Post by Sabrina on Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:29 pm

I'm going to do the best I can to describe this dream without being too explicit. I do feel this dream was from God because I awoke heavy in his presence this morning. In the dream I was in my grandmothers bedroom in her old house. There was a ritual washing basin and I was sitting on the edge of it with my bottoms off but had a white tunic on. I was taking my hands and pouring and rubbing clear, clean water over my legs and my feet were immersed in the tub as I looked down I realized I had gotten my monthly's and it was dripping in the water I became afraid as I thought I would have to change the water now because it was dirty. but the water remained clear and clean despite the heavy blood flow so I continued to wash myself and immersed in the basin up to about my belly button. Then I woke up and was very aware of God's presence in and around me.

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ritual Washing

Post by Sabrina on Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:26 am

The basin is the word of God. The water from the basin symbolizes the washing that the Holy Spirit has done in my life. Jesus blood washed my sins away. Washing my hands and feet symbolize that I'm to keep my feet from taking me to places that I should not go and keep my hands from performing ungodly deeds. The white tunic is my sins washed white as snow.

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina on Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:15 pm

Here's some more info that I thought ties into my dream: The ritual of tashlikh is performed on the afternoon of the first day of Rosh Hashanah. Rosh Hashanah occurs September 28th at sunset to the 30th at sunset. Prayers are recited near natural flowing water, and one's sins are symbolically cast into the water. Rosh Hashanah is the Jewish New Year. It is best described as "the day of judgment and "the day of remembrance".The Shofar is blown during Mussaf at several intervals. A shofar is a trumpet like horn made from a rams horn. 9 days after Rosh Hashanah is Yom Kippur which is know as "the day of atonement". Many married men wear a kittel, a white robe-like garment for evening prayers on Yom Kippur, otherwise used by males on their wedding day. They also wear a tallit (prayer shawl), which is typically worn on Shabbat and other holidays during morning services. (see wedding dream) I think these dreams go together as these holidays compliment each other. Which in turn go together with the sequence of the end days. 14 Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may go through the gates into the city. Revelations 22:14

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top