touring different hotels

View previous topic View next topic Go down

touring different hotels

Post by Daisy on Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:05 am

I was touring different hotels...none of which were mine. I wasn't searching for one for myself either. Ideas???

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: touring different hotels

Post by lola21st on Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:55 am

Did you just see the hotels from the outside or did you goninside and tour? Maybe it's a training of sorts so that you understand the different types/different approaches of something?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:25 am

Yes~I seen the inside and outside of the hotels. The tour was actually taking place in detail on the INSIDE. I like that idea~special training! Exciting!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:29 am

The full dream itself was a little lengthy, but its listed as.....Touring different HOTELS, finding a hidden room and me sprinting SUPER FAST in dreams to be interpreted. Im wondering if this is connected to a vision I had right before I fell asleep about this being a time of a higher level of anointing!!! Seems to fit woo hoo

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:32 am

Thanks SO much Lola!! happy dance :hooray: huggins

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top