Two dreams of flying

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two dreams of flying

Post by Jeni Rose on Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:15 am

I have had 2 flying dreams in the last 2 weeks. As I rarely remember dreams and these were so clear and tangible I've been wondering about them.

Dream 1:
I was piloting a small aircraft with my daughter (younger in my dream than in real life). I was flying over terrain that looked a lot like New Zealand. Mountains and valleys etc. I was really enjoying the experience. Then doubts crowded in e.g. did I have a flying licence? where was I going? where would I land? how much fuel did I have? etc. I started to panic and looked for the first bit of flat ground I could see to land the plane. As people started arrive I told them I had to sell the plane. I then worried how I was going to get home, did I have enough money etc. I woke up quite anxious and bewildered.
Dream 2:
I was standing in a meadow surrounded by hills, a nice place, I was wearing a long colourful flowing dress. The wind picked up and I was caught up and suddenly flying. My arms were outstretched. I wasn't afraid and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I could feel my dress flapping in the wind as I soared over land, then shops and houses flying faster than the traffic could travel. I was thinking how easy it was to fly on the wings of the wind and wondered why I hadn't done it before. I felt the experience could have gone on for a long time but my arms were feeling tired so I stopped. I woke up quite elated.

Last edited by Jeni Rose on Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : small spelling error)

Jeni Rose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two dreams of flying

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:51 pm

Maybe this wasn't a dream.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeni Rose on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:19 pm

I hadn't thought of that.

Last edited by Jeni Rose on Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jeni Rose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:26 am

Hi dear Sister,
Peace be with you.
I'm not an expert interpreter.Please toss it if it's not what the Holy Spirit tells you.

The first dream maybe shows that you worry too much.Jesus told us not to worry.I know what it's like.I have to remind myself of that many times. laugh

The second dream on the other hand shows that when we trust God and He leads us,everything is so easy. I have similar flying dreams like this second dream.

Let us not worry.The Lord is with us always.

God bless you.

flower

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeni Rose on Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:14 pm

Thank you Ditte3, I do have a tendency to be overly concientious especially at work. Triple checking everything I do. I also have a very monitoring boss which doesn't help. God willing, it won't be for much longer. type

Jeni Rose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:57 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top