Friend Shot Down As a Criminal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friend Shot Down As a Criminal

Post by Vile on Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:49 pm

Now, I've had some tricky relations with a non-saved friend of mine after visiting him in New York. Quite frankly I had a nervous breakdown and the Lord specifically told me not to contact him until I meet him face to face.

Before the "dream" actually started, I had a vision of him throwing down a wedding ring in front of me in anger when we were surrounded by trees in the daylight. All I could ask was "is this the ring you stole at the coke party? You wanted to put a stolen ring on my finger? How could you?". I was offended, yet a part of me still believes he doesn't know any other way to live. Jump to the dream.

I'm on a cruise liner with the Entertainment group and he and I are a part of in real life. I'm doing very well, the owner is there, I'm promoting my novel. Most of the colors are tan and brown, very high class office-ish. Somewhere along the way, I run across a gumshoe with a fedora and black curly hair. White. Very tall. We start talking casually, but he starts looking very weird and suspicious of the area around him. There is this open glass area with a lot of classic cars, and the gumshoe says something about a shoot out, and some grenades fall from the ceiling. He pushes me down and away from them, saying that this was a set up to kill me. People keep firing at the person behind the cars, and low and behold, I see my friend get shot by the police in the car, falling down with a bloody gut. He was wearing a blue shirt and gray pants. I rush over to him, calling out his name. I get the feeling he wasn't behind the attack, but was committing another crime and happened to be in the way of things.

I keep clutching his hand as he breathes in a panicked state, he knows he's dying and is fading fast. At that point, I realize it's a prophetic dream and start praying very calmly and holding his hand. "Lord, you told me he needed to be punished, but he can't learn anything if he's dead. Whether this is literal or spiritual, I bind whatever demon is attacking him". The dream lets up slowly, but I wake up praying, and it's strange because I can feel his hand.

"You told me I never had to worry about (him) again, I believe in Your Word! I prayed that only Your hand do what needs to be done and that the devil can not touch him because you teach with mercy and let him learn the hard way". If the devil does take him, mark my words that he will pay me back... and I'll raise him from the dead anyway because I believe in Your Ressurection power!"

It was about 1:30 in the morning when this happened. Usually when I wake up for work. The last time I had something this vivid, it foretold something big between my friends. I feel, though, that the death was something spiritual and not literal. A part of me hopes that he died to himself.

I've had dreams of him before. That one easy to tell that he was a weapon Satan had tried to use against me, but he, himself is not aware that he's an enemy. The guy is just a man of the world who had some strong feelings for me, and... well, I did too, but not enough to compromise God's Word. It's just that we have similar unique backgrounds. Him to the point of living the broadway life since he was 6, making all the money in the household. Even after he was a jerk to me, I still see that he really doesn't know how to act after all these years as a child actor.

I want to help, but I know that's God's alley. I just hope he doesn't do anything super-stupid.

Vile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Friend Shot Down As a Criminal

Post by Vile on Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:45 am

Remembering a couple of other details. Shattering glass during the crossfire, and my dying friend's eyes were bluer than usual. He never actually died, he was just dying and fighting for his life. One of the cars was red, and I don't think he came out of it, he came from behind it. Maybe like he was hiding. The gunfire stopped when he staggered out.

Vile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vile on Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:04 am

*Bumping this dream up so it doesn't get lost* :)

Vile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top