Pastor Collapsing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pastor Collapsing

Post by godildy on Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:21 pm

I saw this in a dream on February 5th at 10:30am I dreamt that I saw one of our pastors and his wife at the altar dancing and there were the "elders" or "board members" standing close around them at the altar. I heard a commotion and looked to see my pastor had fallen face forward into the arms of these elders. I saw some how that upon his falling face forward his glasses fell off. These glasses appeared to be old reading glasses.
It appeared that they caught him before he hit the ground. They propped him back up on his feet. He then collapsed and fell back and landed on his behind. He landed sitting up. He appeared to be very stiff thru out this ordeal
He ended up with a pair of brand new black rim reading glasses on. He does not wear glasses in real life that I know of. I was not visible until
I then saw myself kneeling on my knees praying on his behalf asking the Lord to bring him back to life. As I was doing so.. I saw one of the elders (who is very close to him) covering him by laying over him and they appeared to be under a bed.
Somehow in the dream I felt like it had to do with a heart attack but I knew this was a spiritual death and not a natural death. If that makes sense.
I felt this ache in my heart upon waking.

Last edited by godildy on Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left out some detail that I felt might be important)

godildy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pastor Collapsing

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:38 pm

Hello there!

These are simply my thoughts, so please don't take them as an inspired interpretation.

Since the time when you had the dream, have you noticed a part of your life - either ministry or otherwise - that was once full of life and energy, but has since become stiff, weak or even dead due to, perhaps, a need for a new vision?

I think of Proverbs 29:18 where it says "Where there is no vision, the people perish..."

Was/Is there something that might fit this where you've been asking God to bring it back to life, so to speak?

Like I said, just a few thoughts of my own. If they do not apply, hopefully God will shed light on the meaning through someone else.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pastor Collapsing

Post by godildy on Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:44 pm

Hi Mark!

Nope not at all. I do not believe this dream to be about me. Thanks for trying!

Godildy

godildy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:19 pm

Totally fine! I'm interested to see what the meaning is!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top