Demon living in the closet!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Demon living in the closet!

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:18 am

Sometime ago i had this dream. I have an idea as to what it means now but would be inteterested in getting additional thoughts:

There was a grey closet in the corner of my bedroom in which a demon lived - i did not open the closet but i knew it was there; i saw it in my mind s eye. I did all i could to cast the demon out but it did not budge, it just stayed put. I got some prayer partners (3 ladies that i pray with irl) to help me but they were just uninterested and pre-occupied with other things. The closet was also right next to my daughter s cot and i remember being worried about her safety in the dream and hearing in my heart the voice of the Holy Spirit assuring me that she was safe from the demon - or something to that effect!

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

a spiritual stronghold

Post by Delightful soul on Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:28 am

BelovedoftheLord wrote:Sometime ago i had this dream. I have an idea as to what it means now but would be inteterested in getting additional thoughts:

There was a grey closet in the corner of my bedroom in which a demon lived - i did not open the closet but i knew it was there; i saw it in my mind s eye. I did all i could to cast the demon out but it did not budge, it just stayed put. I got some prayer partners (3 ladies that i pray with irl) to help me but they were just uninterested and pre-occupied with other things. The closet was also right next to my daughter s cot and i remember being worried about her safety in the dream and hearing in my heart the voice of the Holy Spirit assuring me that she was safe from the demon - or something to that effect!

I THINK THIS IS ABOUT A SPIRIT THAT WILL TAKE THE PRAYER OF AGREEMENT TO BE LOSED. GENERATIONAL CURSE PERHAPS.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demon living in the closet!

Post by Delightful soul on Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:29 am

LOOSED I MEANT

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile