walking through water

View previous topic View next topic Go down

walking through water

Post by Cece on Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:40 pm

Hello everyone I'm glad to be here as I often have many dreams. A few nights ago I dreamnt that I was in a long white robe or nightgown and I was walking back and forth through what was a river or lake. As looked down I could see large silver fish in the water swimming. Iwalked back and forth in this body of water several times. I have had this dream on other occassions where I'm walking throgh rivers of water.

Cece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: walking through water

Post by Delightful soul on Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:24 am

Hey i just posted on your flying dream. Can I ask, are you a new christian? I just get the feeling these dreams are about immersing yourself in the things of God, that God is doing heaps of good things in your life, that you are expressing your zest for God through your dreaming and that God is using you mightily in the realm of His spirit in dreams and visions.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece on Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:11 pm

Hello Delightful Soul, I've been saved since 2008. So I wouldn't exactly say I'm new. But the Lord gives me dreams, visions and words. A lot of times I see things on people that other people can't see. I didn't quite understand a lot of this until I stumbled across Mia's website when I was looking up what a prophet was. I hope this helps.

Cece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:13 am

Sounds like he is using u in discernment through visions and dreams. You're newer than me I guess but i remember in my early days God immersing me in Hid exciting gifts through dreams and visions especially. Im pretty excited about ur dreams, they are real blessings.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top