Shown a New Video Game.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shown a New Video Game.

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:08 pm

Yes, I like video games. :)

In the dream, I'm walking through a video/game/book store with others from my family. One of my sisters wanted to show me a video game that she saw and thought that I would like. I went with her to where it was, and knew that it was from a series that I was familiar with - though, I knew that I had never actually played any of the games from said series. I picked up the case and was immediately impressed by it. The case itself felt heavy, like in a sturdy/solid kind of way, and the packaging was very well done. I felt as though this were very well made, of great quality (and I wasn't even looking at the game itself!). My sister told me that she saw it and thought of me.

Share what you'd like!
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shown a New Video Game.

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:47 am

I think it's literal Mark. I like video games too :-) Though it's very hard for me to find games worth playing because I'm old school! LOL! I like those old adventure computer games they don't make anymore without all the demonic junk in it and magic. UGH! LOL...so it takes me FOREVER to sift through all the games and find one that's not too adult and not too juvinile...know what I mean?
Anyway when I'm shopping in dreams, it's usually literal about me shopping. Sometimes its difficult to recognize these dreams when they manifest because the thoughts and actions in dreams like this are magnified within the dream and when they happen in real life, they aren't so animated. Does that make sense?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:41 am

is God showing you something new in your life perhaps?

(thought i'd put a spanner in the works here lol)

Just a thought. If you really love gaming, perhaps this is God's way of getting through to you on a personal level to tell you he has something of value to show you that is a reflection of you.

hope this helps, if not, go with the above. I'm on a roll tonight so thought I would add my 20cents worth. lol

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:57 pm

Delightful soul wrote: perhaps this is God's way of getting through to you on a personal level to tell you he has something of value to show you that is a reflection of you.

That's very interesting! The more I think about what you said, the more I think this may be it. Thanks!

Daph - What you've said could also be true! Heh, I've kinda been wanting a new game, but I haven't seen any that are quality out there... at least not the kinds that I enjoy. And I totally know what you're talking about as far as "old school" goes! They just don't make them like they used to!

Thanks for sharing!
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:15 am

Thanks for the feedback!

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile