Honesty at Target

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Honesty at Target

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:02 pm

Hello, All -

In the dream, I'm shopping in Target along with my family, though they are elsewhere in the store. I had filled 4 bags with items that I intended to purchase. I then went to the checkout and placed the bags on the counter for the cashier to ring up. Afterwards, I took the bags out to the car and placed them inside...only to realize that the cashier had rung up 3 of the 4 bags. I then took the 4th bag and returned inside the store to pay.

While inside, I spotted my family walking down the aisle with a bicycle, which I felt was for my niece. After finishing up at the checkout, we went back to the parking lot.

As my family was loading their purchases, we were passed by three people - two elderly people (one was on a motorized cart) and a caregiver. They had a very large box with them, and I knew that none of them would be able to load it into their vehicle, so I felt obligated to do so for them. I managed to fit the large box into the trunk of their car.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Honesty at Target

Post by Delightful soul on Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:36 am

sounds like the Lord is revealing things in your heart and giving you a mercy ministry of some sort.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top